ADVERTISEMENT

Troy Aikmen now in the crosshairs of the whiny woke mob

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
What are you implying about Tarpon?
Oh man, I would have to get her permission to discuss on HORT. I’m not implying anything, but given my current sex life, which is non existent, one must consider his/her options.

I’m told it’s perfectly normal and perfectly acceptable for men to wear dresses these days therefore this can’t be sexist.

When I heard it I knew the attention whores would be all over it seeking attention.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
In case you missed it, no one was asking for an apology.

Aikman, the oft-concussed dipshit that he is, will be allowed to be as lazy and cringy as he wants, thank God.
We'll see. These things tend to gain momentum over time.
When did Aikman piss in your cheerios if it wasn't this line that got you all worked up? And how is him having an issue with concussions during his playing career some type of personal flaw?

We'll see. These things tend to gain momentum over time.
When did Aikman piss in your cheerios if it wasn't this line that got you all worked up? And how is him having an issue with concussions during his playing career some type of personal flaw?
I think what we have seen here is an example of medical bigotry. making fun of the handicapped or damaged. it's really shameful behavior, but not that unexpected.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
haha. Watching people transition from using "snowflake" to "woke" is an enjoyable hobby. Can't wait for the next buzzword that cuts like an Everest crevasse (brought to you by Fox News).
It’s here already. It’s “cult” and moving to “Gilead”, brought to us by MSNBC. It has replaced “clown bus”.

I don't know about anyone else but when I think of who has a handle on what women think, level headed or not...I think of Northern.
His ex-wife always said that 4-5 punches into a beating whenever he got fired.

Reactions: nelly02
Aik sucks in the booth and always will. That still makes him better than his play by play announcer. How f'ing hard is it to figure out Kevin Harlan should be doing the primetime games,,,,

Reactions: torbee
Who is offended? People that want to wear dresses and play nfl football?

both of the people that fit that demographic can just stop watching.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT