ADVERTISEMENT

Lol Cowboys

FIFY........

He's the ficking worst. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard. thank god for the redzone channel.

This

I do not understand this guy's appeal. His observations are all over the place, his voice is annoying and his supposed talent of calling plays is overrated at best.

Speaking of the Cowboys. I was in attendance on Thursday night and watched them boys beat some Saints ass. Got a picture and brief conversation with Jerry Jones at dinner.

CSB

Gonna need a new hobby. Not spending the next 3 months watching iowas offense on Saturdays and Dallas' offense on Sundays.

I mean, I still will 😡

Reactions: NDallasRuss
It usually takes longer than 30 minutes of football for me/Cowboys fans to get to "We'll get 'em next year!", but on the plus side I've now reclaimed so much of my Fall that I don't have to spend watching/worrying about them!

They started a WR that came in undrafted, and now they have to roll out probably the worst backup QB in the NFL (he does have a great name though!).

Cowboys year after year....... lol

giphy.gif

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said the team won't place Dak Prescott (thumb) on injured reserve.​

Always the optimist, Jones believes Prescott can return from his broken thumb within four weeks. That's a rosier timeline than the 6-8 week window beat writers have estimated for Prescott, who underwent surgery on his broken thumb. Jones' timeline would have Prescott return for the team's October 9 game against the Rams. We could see the team rush back their star quarterback, who might not be the same if he's forced to play with some kind of wrap on his injured hand. Russell Wilson in 2021 rushed back from an injured finger on his throwing hand and played poorly for weeks.

$3.5 million per game. That’s what Jerry is paying Prescott. That is north of $100,000 per pass attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT