ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like you anti 1st amendment folks can now hate on Alejandro Villanueva

Pathetic that an Army vet feels the need to apologize for saluting during the national anthem. Well done Kapernick.

I have been a Steelers fan for over 40 years . Leave it to Tomlin and company to try to make a move to show unity and they still screw it up. Tomlin and offensive coach Todd Haley would screw up a two car parade. I am enjoying the bright light that is shining on Tomlin right now as he stammers and stumbles through press conferences, classic BS artist. Every year he remains the Steelers head coach will be another year they do not win a Super Bowl. I have all the respect in the world for Villaneueva and will be proudly wearing his salute to service jersey whenever I resume watching NFL football. IMO, he is the ONLY Steeler that had any balls on Sunday.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Pathetic that an Army vet feels the need to apologize for saluting during the national anthem. Well done Kapernick.

Agreed. ^^ It seems to me that someone, somewhere has to have a big smile on their face knowing that something as pedestrian as standing for the national anthem, or not, at a sporting event has been blown up enough to create a fair amount of real division between the citizens. Real emotions are very raw for many Americans and fresh lines of division have been established over a subject that very few people even gave a second thought up until 12 months ago or so.

Meanwhile, we have a $20 trillion national debt, the disintegration of a national healthcare "solution" essentially before our eyes, two major hurricanes to recover from, a communist crackpot with dreams of blowing up other countries who may well be close to having the fire power to do some real damage, etc, etc.

Yet we are somehow focused on every tweet, every kneel down, every statement, etc, about an issue that probably doesn't make anyone's top 100 problems in the world. Nice job folks! The media, and those that control it, aren't unhappy.

is he sending the feds after them? no. he's a private citizen with an elected title. he has an opinion. his opinion is this is hurting the nfl. I agree. he has an opinion the owners should fire the guys who are acting like idiots. { maybe he loves the demise of the nfl, who knows, he has a past issue or two with them}

Maybe Trump should be fired for his godd*mn tweeting problem.

But it is all about the 1st. Why in the he'll do folks give a shit if it is an "employer/employee" thing" it is all about folks getting their feelings hurt and not having any self esteem.
it is? or is that what the idiot media tells you?

Agreed. ^^ It seems to me that someone, somewhere has to have a big smile on their face knowing that something as pedestrian as standing for the national anthem, or not, at a sporting event has been blown up enough to create a fair amount of real division between the citizens. Real emotions are very raw for many Americans and fresh lines of division have been established over a subject that very few people even gave a second thought up until 12 months ago or so.

Meanwhile, we have a $20 trillion national debt, the disintegration of a national healthcare "solution" essentially before our eyes, two major hurricanes to recover from, a communist crackpot with dreams of blowing up other countries who may well be close to having the fire power to do some real damage, etc, etc.

Yet we are somehow focused on every tweet, every kneel down, every statement, etc, about an issue that probably doesn't make anyone's top 100 problems in the world. Nice job folks! The media, and those that control it, aren't unhappy.
it's a troll job. something big will happen this week and everyone will forget. or next week.

what? after we had 8 years of Obama telling his minions to burn down the auto zone? trump wants people to unite around an anthem. or get off the field. or let them ruin the nfl and he can laugh. he isn't trying to divide the country. man, that is drama right there

Obama never said that and you know it.

Reactions: lucas80
So...Steeler guy went from hero to traitor to patriot and back to being a sellout all in the space of 24 hours?

Wish the cons would find themselves a torch bearer and stick with it.

Any guesses on what civil issue Orange will use today to divert attention from his impending impeachment proceedings?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT