ADVERTISEMENT

Lord, please no. She is back.

soybean

HB King
Sep 30, 2001
I heard banging on the side door last night about 4:30ish. I hobbled down to investigate as fast as I could and discover my SIL. She stormed in and asked for Mrs. Bean right away. When I told her she was in Wisconsin working on a get out the vote project she looked at me with fire in her eyes and announced she was going to "her room". I have not seen her yet this morning, but I have a bad feeling that the Lake of The Ozarks romance may be over.

I heard banging on the side door last night about 4:30ish. I hobbled down to investigate as fast as I could and discover my SIL. She stormed in and asked for Mrs. Bean right away. When I told her she was in Wisconsin working on a get out the vote project she looked at me with fire in her eyes and announced she was going to "her room". I have not seen her yet this morning, but I have a bad feeling that the Lake of The Ozarks romance may be over.
I feel your pain...sort of. My no-pic SIL has been living with us for several months and will be with us until Dec. On the plus side, she's a veteran house-flipper so she's repainted our kitchen, refinished our dining room table, and is getting ready to repaint our living room and hall...soo...she can stay.

Pic?

Reactions: h-hawk and lucas80
I feel your pain...sort of. My no-pic SIL has been living with us for several months and will be with us until Dec. On the plus side, she's a veteran house-flipper so she's repainted our kitchen, refinished our dining room table, and is getting ready to repaint our living room and hall...soo...she can stay.
That is good for you. My SIL does absolutely nothing around our place. She came with me exactly once to the shop - she sniffed and fussed until we went to town for lunch, after which she asked me to take her back to the house. Other than taking the limp out of a few dicks she accomplished nothing that day.

Reactions: seminole97
That is good for you. My SIL does absolutely nothing around our place. She came with me exactly once to the shop - she sniffed and fussed until we went to town for lunch, after which she asked me to take her back to the house. Other than taking the limp out of a few dicks she accomplished nothing that day.
Sounds like a HOBT challenge.

Who was she banging this time?

I just wanted to say that I appreciate artful writing.

Don’t most of these women that sound like your SIL have only fans accounts. Why don’t you get that set up for her so she isn’t a complete mooch

Yikes. Keep us posted.

This board has rules. This is a society. We're not animals.
18yrl7.jpg

At least she's carrying her weight!

Ahhh vaguely remember that, tho I thought it was the younger dude that lit her brown eye up.

She sure can pick 'em, that much is obvious.
The butt stabber after the young buck I think. Butt no way he is the first down her dirt chute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT