ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of Jags fans in Iowa?

West Duval Nole

HR Heisman
Dec 16, 2013
Jacksonville

If you ask anyone in Kansas City -- Arrowhead Stadium is the loudest in the NFL.

“They can say it all they want,” Jaguars fan Keith Fisher said. “Nothing’s louder than Duval.”

Fisher thinks you will hear a lot of “DUUUVAL” chants tomorrow in Kansas City and he’s not even from Jacksonville. He’s a die-hard Jaguars fan from Iowa, and he said a lot of the fans rooting for the Jags aren’t from Florida.

“There’s a big group of fans from Iowa coming down tonight, so there’s fans from all over,” Fisher said.

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy

If you ask anyone in Kansas City -- Arrowhead Stadium is the loudest in the NFL.

“They can say it all they want,” Jaguars fan Keith Fisher said. “Nothing’s louder than Duval.”

Fisher thinks you will hear a lot of “DUUUVAL” chants tomorrow in Kansas City and he’s not even from Jacksonville. He’s a die-hard Jaguars fan from Iowa, and he said a lot of the fans rooting for the Jags aren’t from Florida.

“There’s a big group of fans from Iowa coming down tonight, so there’s fans from all over,” Fisher said.
Outside of the main 4 fan groups: Bears, Packers, Vikings and Chiefs it's a crapshoot.

I'm a Chiefs fan. I feel like most around IC are Bears fans due to the Chicago connection to the U. Packers are probably second. Chiefs and Vikings tied for 3rd. Total crapshoot of random teams after that.

I'm still convinced Iowa could support an NFL team. Would it hurt Iowa and ISU? Hell yeah. But look what happened to OSU and OU basketball once they got the OC Thunder

I'm still convinced Iowa could support an NFL team. Would it hurt Iowa and ISU? Hell yeah. But look what happened to OSU and OU basketball once they got the OC Thunder

I'm still amazed that Jacksonville ever got a franchise. Totally insane football demand and a sleepy little southern city's spunk made it happen.

Surprised @jaxhawk06 hasn’t responded yet, Bet he’s going,

I started watching the NFL pretty regularly as a kid when the Jags entered in as an expansion team. All my nfl apparel growing up was Jags. I’m not going to claim to be a Jags fan now, as I’ve been sold into the miserable bears franchise however you bet your damn ass I’ll be rooting for the Jags. I wasn't a Johnson Elementary Jaguar by coincidence damnit.

I'm still amazed that Jacksonville ever got a franchise. Totally insane football demand and a sleepy little southern city's spunk made it happen.

In 1995 we were still the “biggest little city in South Georgia”.
Now our metro area has over two million people and we’re a happening place.

Reactions: seminoleed
Four main fan groups of your region?
It goes back to olden days before cable, then dish, when your local affiliate broadcast a certain team. River towns and some Eastern Iowa towns were Bears turf. Some Eastern, Northern /NW towns were Vikings or Packers turf. Central and SW Iowa was Chiefs territory.

Reactions: gohawks50

I was a temporary jags fan when they drafted tavian banks. Then he got injured and i didn’t care about them anymore.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Why would anyone cheer for a team who's nickname comes from naval attorneys? Lame, GO CHIEFS!

p7891921_b_h10_aa.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT