ADVERTISEMENT

Lou Dobbs gets canceled...

71NF-p2MFDL.jpg

F*** your feelings, snowflake.

lol....I love this new 'tough guy' reply to everything.

As for Dobbs, didn't he use to be respected? Every single time I've heard his name the last 5 years it was tied to something batshit crazy. He should go quietly enjoy retirement somewhere.

Reactions: billanole

As for Dobbs, didn't he use to be respected? Every single time I've heard his name the last 5 years it was tied to something batshit crazy. He should go quietly enjoy retirement somewhere.
Dobbs is still under contract. He's getting paid to disappear.

He was a Roger Ailes hire. Ailes was truly a POS. The financial ramifications of this lawsuit could very well put a big dent in the network. It's going to be very enjoyable watching this unfold.

Yep. The guy was once respected. He left the reservation some time ago.

Rupert Murdoch has two sons who now run Fox and everything they have done has been a mistake. That channel will be down to nothing before long.

Paying out those women without putting up any fight at all is coming home to roost. Following that up with the firing of Roger Ailes only emboldened others to sue, and now here we are; even innuendo and rumor campaigns can end illustrious careers. The metaphorical gonads of the company are now being held firmly by the Torts Bar.

They have lost their bearing, their swagger, and even their advertisers.

They should fire the Brothers Murdoch and hire Lou Dobbs to run the place; not just the Broadcast division, but whole place. He has upped his game the last 3-4 years, and I think he just might be ready for a much larger roll.

Last edited:
Rupert Murdoch has two sons who now run Fox and everything they have done has been a mistake. That channel will be down to nothing before long.

Paying out those women without putting up any fight at all is coming home to roost. Following that up with the firing of Roger Ailes only emboldened others to sue, and now here we are; even innuendo and rumor campaigns can end illustrious careers. The metaphorical gonads of the company are now being held firmly by the Torts Bar.

They should fire the Brothers Murdoch and hire Lou Dobbs to run the place; not just the Broadcast division, but whole place. He has upped his game the last 3-4 years, and I think he just might be ready for a much larger roll.
Like a foot long roll?

861678631f158bab890d5738164c6cae.gif

giphy.gif

He was probably the most respected Wall Street reporter at one point. Amazing where his career went, I wonder if Maria bartiromo is paying attention.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Pirro's husband got one of those last minute pardons from Trump. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

The hacks at Fox are feeling the effects of their unconditional loyalty to Turd.

Dobbs got canned by CNN, now Fox. I wonder if he's gonna make the trifecta and apply for a job at NBC?

Naa, OAN or the other Trump news channel. No way a legit news company touches him ever again..

He got crazy as he got older. I guess it happens more than we think.

Well, that is one way to look at it.

when did Lin wood start posting here?

Is this some kind of performance art?

Dobbs will be unemployed for a l o n g t i m e .

2.7 billion is a real disincentive on one's resume.

Many of the people who are were born into circumstances that led to prison were born into those circumstances due to their race. Not to mention the types of crimes that lead to greater black imprisonment as opposed to the same crimes perpetrated by whites.
Agree, and I am not ignoring it. I'm not saying there isn't a problem.... I'm simply saying this broad brush stroke wording this dude uses doesn't help move the discussion forward like he thinks it does.
I'm working on it...one conservative Facebook friend at a time.... But it's an onslaught of misinformation that I fight with all the time. The whataboutism has already taken hold and there is no desire for accountability. The perceived ends have justified the means over the past four or five years.

I've said it for a while now and I can see it continuing to happen.... social media is going to take down this country.

All I simply said in my initial statement about this video what the wording that "the only" reason that black/brown/ poor people is patently false.... We can't just skip past patently false statements. Republicans can't, Democrats can't.

It puts the entirety of the 'blame' on one side. Reach across the aisle here people and say that's a fallacy. I've reached across and stated that a lot of that video was accurate. I despise the fools that are currently the loudest voice of the Republican party. I despise Josh Hawley, I despise Jim Jordan. Those are the dick weeds that need to see this video.

As someone who grew up in, and still lives in, some of the deepest red areas of the country, I can tell you this speech is wasted on the cultists.
Then focus on that rather than minimizing a message you agree with 95% or so. A big problem is those of you who don't join the resistance to the nonsense completely because of some technicality in the argument.
The fact that this thread is about race is part of the problem. Un ****ing believable
Hot dogs, brah.
Rotisserie chicken.
We love their scalloped potatoes. Shampoo, shaving cream, toilet paper, napkins, laundry soap, the list goes on. I go maybe once every two on the or so.
Kirkland organic Leomonade is great.
Rotisserie chicken, whipped cream, booze, ranch dressing when it’s on sale, much of the meat department, protein shakes when they are on sale. I bought the toilet paper once and it was awful. Even my husband said never buy that again.
I wanna know more about what Saturday weekend "sleep-ins" are like at the 3boysmom household, with Costco quantities of "Rotisserie chicken, whipped cream, booze, ranch dressing & protein shakes".....

😲
I like how the rendering includes a bald eagle that looks as if it’s the size of a plane.
My goodness I can’t get over how bad we are again on the perimeter
His stroke is not great
That’s a big time shot by luka
What a way to finish the half. The bench has been fantastic.
Am I the only person who sees an uncanny resemblance between Loyer and John Lickliter?
Was he the most qualified? I doubt it.
JC, you're just a dick.
Lolololol yes!!!! Now do Tucker and Hannity!

😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣
Which is it
For passing plays only, here's what Matt Bowen had broken down:

Matt Bowen
@MattBowen41

·
10h

#Bucs-#Chiefs Tampa’s coverage rates in SB LV —
• Cover 2 — 41.1%
• Quarters — 25.0%
• 2-Man — 17.9%
• Cover 3 — 12.5%
• Cover 1 — 3.6%
Blitz rate — 10.7%
Sure thing, Pops.
I thought when watching the Super Bowl, Tampa was copying and pasting Phil Parker’s defense.

THE HERMENATOR
In the pond? How does everyone maintain erections in the water? Amphetamines?
Yep Christmas Day 1983 or 1984 high in the low 20’s in Tampa. Heat ran the entire day and still wasn’t really warm inside.
\\\\\ let me you little on secret? we do

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT