ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana governor calls for policy change to require attending National Anthem

I pledge of allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, to the republic, for which it stands, one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all. It really doesn’t take that long to recite. 😉
For God’s sakes, if you’re going to try and shame someone into reciting the pledge, at least get it correct. And I assume leaving out the word indivisible was a Freudian slip?

I thought the libs were for Big Governement.

Also that gov it a total jackass if he thought MAGA Mulkey let the team miss the national anthem. They didn’t know they were supposed to be out there.

Republicans are so facking dumb these days.
Libs used to be bigger Gov and Republicans wanted smaller Gov. Things have changed. Go howks and eff Nebraska

They don't tell you how much taxes you have to pay? What am I missing. I guess I pay what they say to pay, do you not

Guess I've been doing it wrong :rolleyes:
Clearly you're doing a LOT wrong. Starting with the way you think.

Ah yes, the true measure of validity...length.
That’s what she said.😏 However, another point in typing it out was that while I hadn’t recited it in over 40+ years (since grade school); since it was said daily in school, it’s still something that I remember. A good lesson on how kids can learn something important at an early age through repetition.

Not related.
Not related?
Birds of a feather my friend..
It has nothing to do with “patriotism”…just more smoke and mirrors bullshit…
There are de BF real professional teams that intentionally play the National Anthem when both teams are in the respective locker rooms…
Again… respectfully, just more noise from folks who care more about style and less on substance.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Not related?
Birds of a feather my friend..
It has nothing to do with “patriotism”…just more smoke and mirrors bullshit…
There are de BF real professional teams that intentionally play the National Anthem when both teams are in the respective locker rooms…
Again… respectfully, just more noise from folks who care more about style and less on substance.
What is patriotism? What is the purpose.

Iowa as a population was very split about WW1 and pre Japan attack for WW2. Stop with the stupid....oh patriotism... duh

That’s what she said.😏 However, another point in typing it out was that while I hadn’t recited it in over 40+ years (since grade school); since it was said daily in school, it’s still something that I remember. A good lesson on how kids can learn something important at an early age through repetition.
You boomers love to say the word grooming but don't understand what it means. Also Republicans. Cult behavior. Drill that shit into their heads forever, right? A person can love their country and NOT be mandated into compulsory compliance.

You boomers love to say the word grooming but don't understand what it means. Also Republicans. Cult behavior. Drill that shit into their heads forever, right? A person can love their country and NOT be mandated into compulsory compliance.
Loop Trump GIF

What is patriotism? What is the purpose.

Iowa as a population was very split about WW1 and pre Japan attack for WW2. Stop with the stupid....oh patriotism... duh
Sorry Farm boy…. This bullshit noise has NOTHING to do with basketball or sports. It’s just more noise. If you define @ostriotism” as the flag and the National Anthem I better understand why America votes for Trump and think the Insurrection of 1/6 is looked on by many as just another day of tourists in DC.

Sorry Farm boy…. This bullshit noise has NOTHING to do with basketball or sports. It’s just more noise. If you define @ostriotism” as the flag and the National Anthem I better understand why America votes for Trump and think the Insurrection of 1/6 is looked on by many as just another day of tourists in DC.
What language is that? Are you Nazi?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT