ADVERTISEMENT

Love Google's Swift Response

Let that be a lesson to both sides. You can scream "Free Speech" as much as you want, but your organization (especially in Right to Work states) can fire you for any actions that are detrimental to that organization. It seems like this is lost on both sides who think they have cart blanche to do and say as they please (mostly the Right)

Let that be a lesson to both sides. You can scream "Free Speech" as much as you want, but your organization (especially in Right to Work states) can fire you for any actions that are detrimental to that organization. It seems like this is lost on both sides who think they have cart blanche to do and say as they please (mostly the Right)
How stupid do you have to be to think that the biggest corporation in the world is going to stop business with an entire country because you don't like them? Imagine the arrogance and the sheltered bubble life you must have to think that that's a real thing. So funny.

The right to free speech means the government can't stop you from doing it as long as you're not breaking any other laws while exercising your right. It doesn't mean you don't have to face the other consequences that might come as a result.

The right to free speech means the government can't stop you from doing it as long as you're not breaking any other laws while exercising your right. It doesn't mean you don't have to face the other consequences that might come as a result.
That was the point I was trying to make in this thread:

Hopefully it won’t prevail; but almost guaranteed they had some civil rights law firm already prepared to file a suit. These kids have never been thought that actions have consequences they may not like and plenty of people are going to tell them their rights are being violated here

That was the point I was trying to make in this thread:

Kinda like being fired for being on onlyfans.

Kinda like being fired for being on onlyfans.
I'm sure you have a situation in mind, do you have a link to the thread so I can read about the situation? I see no reason why a person couldn't be fired for being on Onlyfans because "right to work states" don't require employers to give a reason for firing you.

There's no need for a lesson to the right. The (mostly left) wants to prevent private companies from being able to fire their employees for their actions relating to freedom of speech. They want the tentacles of freedom of speech to reach past the government and into the private sector (like they do with a lot of things).

The lesson learned here is for the lefties who hate free enterprise, and the lesson learned here is that even big, left, rainbow flag flying Google, can fire your stupid ass if you say something their Jewish owners don't like.

I'm sure you have a situation in mind, do you have a link to the thread so I can read about the situation? I see no reason why a person couldn't be fired for being on Onlyfans because "right to work states" don't require employers to give a reason for firing you.
I believe there have been a few threads on here of people not understanding why teachers on onlyfans are being fired and try to defend them.

You're not wrong in what you're saying and I'd wish more people would consider the possibility that our freedom of speech is barely more than a joke unless you're rich and remember that next time someone wants your kid to fight for free speech

There's no need for a lesson to the right. The (mostly left) wants to prevent private companies from being able to fire their employees for their actions relating to freedom of speech. They want the tentacles of freedom of speech to reach past the government and into the private sector (like they do with a lot of things).

The lesson learned here is for the lefties who hate free enterprise, and the lesson learned here is that even big, left, rainbow flag flying Google, can fire your stupid ass if you say something their Jewish owners don't like.
Please keep posting more, you’re providing many laughs. I’ve missed this Cyclones fan’s posts, it’s good to see you back. Go Matt Campbell!

I do not support their cause, but…

The fact that so many of you are mocking them for being willing to lose their jobs to take a stand is appalling.
I agree with you, but I also have strong doubts that any of these people stopped to consider that losing their job was a realistic outcome when they decided to do this.

I'd also give odds that at least one of the fellas in the picture was only doing it because he thought he might get rewarded by one of the young ladies/other fellas.

Last edited:
Google just got another $50,000 investment from me. What a bunch of spoiled, unappreciative, idiots. I hope the list grows to a lot higher than 28 fired.

messi-laughing.gif

1) we have entire generations who don't understand freedom of speech. Simplistic view of they can say whatever they want
2) I don't trust this generation when it comes to protesting anything.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Gotta discourage this stuff from happening any way we can....... :cool:

Reports are that those are the workers that coded the AI to turn all the founding fathers and Nazis black, Google finally just got their excuse to let them go.

Elon needs to buy Google so these poor people can have their voices heard.

The fact that so many of you are mocking them for being willing to lose their jobs to take a stand is appalling.
I'm laughing at them because it's likely the first time in their lives they've been held accountable for anything**, and they're probably really confused on how it could have happened. Now they're sitting there jobless and likely with a lot of student loan debt, and neither the palestinians or anyone else are around to help them. I guess there'll be a gofundme to try to save them.

**I believe this because, had they actually had to overcome poverty or some other hardships, they'd come from a place where they know how fast it can all go away, and what's it's like to be a "without", and they'd probably less likely to risk getting fired over someone else's cause.

They weren't willing to lose their jobs. They work for a super left company and decided instead of working today that they'd rather pander and virtue signal instead. I bet in public or social media they will say "we did the right thing" when we all know the thought of being fired didn't cross one of their minds.
They probably coordinated it over a 2 hour lunch in sleep pods the day before and thought they'd go viral. In fact I'd be willing to bet money that at least one of them thought they'd go viral hence the video of the protest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT