ADVERTISEMENT

LSU coach Kim Mulkey threatens to sue The Washington Post over rumored hit piece: 'I'm fed up'

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
"Reporters who give a megaphone to a one-sided embellished version of things aren’t trying to tell the truth. They’re trying to sell newspapers and feed the click machine. This is exactly why people don’t trust journalists and the media anymore. It’s these kinds of sleazy tactics and hatchet jobs that people are just tired of. I’m fed up."

"Reporters who give a megaphone to a one-sided embellished version of things aren’t trying to tell the truth. They’re trying to sell newspapers and feed the click machine. This is exactly why people don’t trust journalists and the media anymore. It’s these kinds of sleazy tactics and hatchet jobs that people are just tired of. I’m fed up."

The one thing I'll say about this, sounds like Trump.

The one thing I'll say about this, sounds like Trump.
I'm just curious, when it comes to the American media, are you intentionally trying to be obtuse or you part of the population that actually thinks they're legitimately journalists?

Everybody should be disgusted with the state of our media, A to Z and liberal (well, old school liberals, not frauds like you) and conservatives.

You probably support that vile piece of trash don’t you?

Reactions: Torg and nelly02
image.gif

You ever go to Iowa games. Orther
Why won't you answer the question?
Stands on the court and screams at refs.

Defended Art Briles and said people critical of him should be “punched in the face”.

Is homophobic and told players at Baylor not to come out. Tried to get a ESPN reporter fired for talking about it.

Turned her back on Brittney Grier when she was held in Russia.

Didn’t want COVID testing during the 2021 Final Four.

Throws players under the bus and never takes accountability for anything.

What do you like about her?

Why won't you answer the question?

Well....

Made players hide their sexuality
Said nothing while he best player was locked in Russia
While Baylor was being outed for protecting sexual assaulters, she said she punch anyone who said something bad about Baylor in the teeth and she was tired of talking about it
Tried to get espn reporter fired for 100 percent accurate story
Wanted to suspended covid testing regs so she wouldn't lose any players

And that's just some of the off the court stuff

But you know this being so well read. Its readily available and published.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT