ADVERTISEMENT

Lt. Byrd (since promoted to Captain), claimed he was being shot at; Doctor tending to Ashli Babbit was shoved aside by Capital Police, and other ...

Titus Andronicus

HR Legend
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
new information relating to the January 6, lies and the generally nonsensical reporting:

One of the biggest injustices arising from the events of January 6th was the murder of Ashli Babbit. This set of events has never been fully detailed but, as seems to be the case in all things Trump related, the truth only comes out when civil suits are filed. This article provides a blow-by-blow accounting of the death of Ashli Babbitt, along with schematics of the crime scene, pictures, a detailed time-line, and multiple nuggets of new information.

My source here is the Epoch Times, so if you are close-minded to what is the best original reporting yet on this heinous death, be forewarned. If you have a serious interest in what actually happened and are open to new evidence, please take 10-15 minutes and read it.

PHp1rBK.jpeg

new information relating to the January 6, lies and the generally nonsensical reporting:

One of the biggest injustices arising from the events of January 6th was the murder of Ashli Babbit. This set of events has never been fully detailed but, as seems to be the case in all things Trump related, the truth only comes out when civil suits are filed. This article provides a blow-by-blow accounting of the death of Ashli Babbitt, along with schematics of the crime scene, pictures, a detailed time-line, and multiple nuggets of new information.

My source here is the Epoch Times, so if you are close-minded to what is the best original reporting yet on this heinous death, be forewarned. If you have a serious interest in what actually happened and are open to new evidence, please take 10-15 minutes and read it.
Lol

I’m good with the shooting and believe she should’ve been one of many that day. Many of those people were out of control.
So do you have the same opinion of those out of control rioters during the summer of "love" 2020? You know those who were burning private property and looting? Were you ok with them being shot?

I’m good with the shooting and believe she should’ve been one of many that day. Many of those people were out of control.

I've repeatedly condemned the events of J6 so let's just get that out of the way for the simple folk among us.

I have questions about this shooting.

Mainly, why weren't less than lethal measures first utilized?

Was the officer carrying mace or a baton? If not why?

What caused the officer to immediately use deadly force?

In the midst of all the violence that day, and there was plenty of violence, how is it that the only person shot at was an unarmed woman?

Last edited:
I've repeatedly the condemned the events of J6 so let's just get that out of the way for the simple folk among us.

In the midst of all the violence that day, and there was plenty of violence, how is it that the only person shot at was an unarmed woman?
The shooter was a dirty yellow coward who was hiding behind a corner. It was murder, cold blooded murder and the shooter should be in prison for life or worse.

I've repeatedly the condemned the events of J6 so let's just get that out of the way for the simple folk among us.

Minority defendants ask this everytime they are killed by a white cop during a traffic stop. Boohoo. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. More losers should have been shot dead.

Reactions: eb05 and HawkMD
“Murdered” 🙄🙄🙄🖕🏻
Her death certificate listed the cause of death as homicide.

I guess I could have said she bled to death after being shot in the shoulder. Some of the demonstrators had to lift her up and carry her down the hall, out the door, down the steps to an ambulance where she ultimately died. It kind of seems to me that the ambulance guys should have gone to her and staunched the bleeding immediately after she was shot. ... That is one more of the messy details highlighted (for me) in the article.

I believe that no one was allowed to have guns in that area. It was in fact against the law.

Accordingly, the chances of an armed person being shot was close to zero.

Let me stress this point:

No one had any guns; they were unarmed! They had sticks, not even any stones.

Last edited:

I guess I could have said she bled to death after being shot in the shoulder. Some of the demonstrators had to lift her up and carry her down the hall, out the door, down the steps to an ambulance where she ultimately died. It kind of seems to me that the ambulance guys should have gone to her and staunched the bleeding immediately after she was shot. ... That is one more of the messy details highlighted (for me) in the article.
So trump should be arrested for murder? I agree.

A comprehensive review of police officer bodycam footage from the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol found roughly 1,000 instances of assault against members of law enforcement who were trying to protect the building, according to a series of new legal filings by the Justice Department.

"Based on a review of the body-worn camera footage conducted by our Office, the footage displays approximately 1,000 events that may be characterized as assaults on federal officers," prosecutors from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington, D.C., wrote in several discovery filings for Capitol rioter cases this week.

Fantastic. Usual suspects who back the cops on every other occasion have questions on why cops didn’t use less than lethal force when she was coming through the window with several hundred of her rioting friends and were within feet of members of Congress.

Just says everything you need to know about how far gone they are - no FAFO jokes; no if they had complied they would be fine statements like they always use.

Just Epoch Times articles and the whitewashing of 1/6. 1/6 was just tourists according to some, Ramaswamy called it entrapment day.

I've repeatedly condemned the events of J6 so let's just get that out of the way for the simple folk among us.

She should have complied.

Homicide simply means the killing of one person by another. Homicide is properly listed as her manner of death but she was not murdered. You are just flat wrong about that and pretty much everything else you’ve posted in this thread.

You mean like locking the door, barricading it, and warning that anyone who enters will be shot?

I believe that no one was allowed to have guns in that area. It was in fact against the law.

Accordingly, the chances of an armed person being shot was close to zero.

Let me stress this point:

No one had any guns; they were unarmed! They had sticks, not even any stones.
First, not true. Second, even if true how would anyone know that at the time?

Babbit had ultimate control of her fate.

Reactions: HawkMD
Fantastic. Usual suspects who back the cops on every other occasion have questions on why cops didn’t use less than lethal force when she was coming through the window with several hundred of her rioting friends and were within feet of members of Congress.

Just says everything you need to know about how far gone they are - no FAFO jokes; no if they had complied they would be fine statements like they always use.

Just Epoch Times articles and the whitewashing of 1/6. 1/6 was just tourists according to some, Ramaswamy called it entrapment day.

Always hypocricy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT