ADVERTISEMENT

Luka Gilbert Visit

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Several questions about this young man.
He has visited OSU four times and is a strong OSU lean. Why did we offer and why did he visit? His Mom is an Iowa grad but is her family in the state?

Is Thomas Meyer still in the picture? Thought he would have committed by now. Has Brian's dismissal soured him on the hawks?

We took two TEs in the 2024 class (Hoffman and Burt), will we take two more in 2025? With our top 4 TE's hurt for part of or most of the season, I guess you never can have enough.

Another Luka was very good to Iowa in basketball. Still think he'll be a Buckeye befote it is all over but an interesting development.

Several questions about this young man.
He has visited OSU four times and is a strong OSU lean. Why did we offer and why did he visit? His Mom is an Iowa grad but is her family in the state?

Is Thomas Meyer still in the picture? Thought he would have committed by now. Has Brian's dismissal soured him on the hawks?

We took two TEs in the 2024 class (Hoffman and Burt), will we take two more in 2025? With our top 4 TE's hurt for part of or most of the season, I guess you never can have enough.

Another Luka was very good to Iowa in basketball. Still think he'll be a Buckeye befote it is all over but an interesting development.
Heard he soured on Iowa before BF got canned. Probably a casualty of having the worst offense in college football. I’m hopeful he and Brooks will rewarm on Iowa once we get a new OC in place.

I'll say this - any TE that can't see that Iowa develops pro ready TE's for the NFL is not watching closely. I think All will turn pro but hopeful Lachey comes back. Ostrenga has 13 receptions and two TD's since the break after Minny. A true sophmore. Man can he block

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT