ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi has IA

Hawkeye2222

HR MVP
Dec 21, 2014
as a 7 seed with them facing BYU in the 1st game then a possible matchup vs Arizona. and he has Wisconsin as the 1 seed in the West. really don't understand how he can send the BT champion out to the West region.

So yesterday you post this gem about Lunardi: "he does nothing but guess, lets wait till the Official
brackets are announced before going all willie nillie about what seed we
get."

And now today you are whining about what seeds teams are getting in his projections.

Bipolar.

Maybe Duke, or maybe Villanova, as I could see Kentucky as the #1 seed in the south or east region, but moving the BT champion out of their region makes no sense, as the Midwest is BT country fan wise.

also I see he also has 3 BT teams in the MW region and in the south region there is not 1 BT team in it., Duke finished at 29-4 in 2nd place, so why should they even get a #1 seed while Virginia who won the regular season title and had a 29-3 record lose that #1 seed?

move Wisconsin into the MW #1 seed move Virginia to the #1 seed in the East put Kentucky as the #1 seed in the South and put Villanova as the #1 seed in the west region

that is how I feel it should be, face it why move the BT Champion out of the MW then have 3 teams from the BT in that region.
O$U 9 seed
MSU 6 seed
Purdue 9 seed.

So basically Iowa will be an 8 in Kentucky's region or a 7 in Wisconsin's.

Then again Wisconsin DOES need to win the BTT to get that top seed.

UNI will most likely go east, possibly Midwest and ISU will go to the South. I don't expect that the committee will put any two Iowa teams in the same region though it won't surprise me if they do.

this is fun again speculating about which seed and which region IA is going to be in rather than sweating it out to see if IA is even going to be in.

don't care if it's a 7, 8-9 or even a 10 seed, they are in and no sweating it out.

Because Wisconsin will be the 4th #1 seed. Kentucky gets the Midwest, Duke in the East, Villanova down South because they're the 3rd #1.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

this is fun again speculating about which seed and which region IA is going to be in rather than sweating it out to see if IA is even going to be in.

don't care if it's a 7, 8-9 or even a 10 seed, they are in and no sweating it out.

This x's a million, I don't know how many times I smiled in the last 24 hours watching all those games yesterday and today, continuing to see Iowa in the 'locks' scrolling across the bottom of the screen
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 3/15 6:03 PM by stillh8unlv

Legend12 posted on 3/15/2015...

So yesterday you post this gem about Lunardi: "he does nothing but guess, lets wait till the Official
brackets are announced before going all willie nillie about what seed we
get."

And now today you are whining about what seeds teams are getting in his projections.

Bipolar.

*Mentally challenged to say the least.

Any "expert's" prediction regarding seeding and region is pure guesswork, with few exceptions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT