ADVERTISEMENT

LV Hero

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/0...rives-vegas-shooting-victims-to-hospital.html

A U.S. Marine vet helped rescue more than a dozen people during the Las Vegas shooting attack Sunday with quick thinking he credits to his military training.

Taylor Winston, 29, stole a utility pickup truck he found on the concert grounds and transported several injured people to the hospital before ambulances could arrive on the scene, The Orange County Register reported.

The vet said they ran for cover and hopped a fence to get to safety. Once he landed on the other side, he said he reportedly saw a bunch of white trucks.

“I tested my luck to see if any of them had keys in it, first one we tried opening had keys sitting right there,” he said. “I started looking for people to take to the hospital. There was just too many and it was overwhelming how much blood was everywhere.”

Winston and his friend reportedly made two trips to Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, squeezing “probably 20 to 30” victims in the backseat and in the bed of the truck, CBS News said. When they returned to the shooting scene for a third pick up, he said it looked like emergency responders had it under control, The Orange County Register reported.

Awesome. There’s been a ton of awesome stories like this. As horrific as the event was, the stories of all the heroes that helped complete strangers still gives you some hope for mankind.

Extreme overuse of the word reportedly. Wonderful 'story' indeed.
military-monday-memes-236.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT