ADVERTISEMENT

M.E. expert J. Kushner's plan for Gaza

The whole Middle East crisis thing could be solved if everything was simply monetized. Natural resources, land, human beings, beliefs, traditions, etc.

It’s not difficult, people. Jared is a visionary.

He’s got as much foreign policy experience as Obama did when he was elected. He‘s a doofus but just saying.

The whole Middle East crisis thing could be solved if everything was simply monetized. Natural resources, land, human beings, beliefs, traditions, etc.

It’s not difficult, people. Jared is a visionary.
Think how amazing Dubai could be though if they’d just focused on building the whole thing underground!

He’s got as much foreign policy experience as Obama did when he was elected. He‘s a doofus but just saying.

Obama was objectively worse, though.

Not like Barack walked away with $2B+ for his foreign relations escapades. Dude just straight-up sucked.

Mr. Kushner was nominated for a Nobel Peace prize for his work on the Abraham Accords. I am sure we all remember these efforts on his part. In spite of some limited successes, the commentary on these boards was somewhat snarky. I doubt that that has changed.

... but, he does have standing to comment on this issue as he is as close to being an expert on these topics as any Westerner can be.

He would be my go-to guy if he would take the assignment.

Last edited:
Mr. Kushner was nominated for a Nobel Peace prize for his work on the Abraham Accords. I am sure we all remember these efforts on his part. In spite of some limited successes, the commentary on these boards was somewhat snarky. I doubt that that has changed.

... but, he does have standing to comment on this issue as he is as close to being an expert on these topics as any Westerner can be.

He would be my go-to guy if he would take the assignment.

This parody take almost had me…

I do believe that lasting peace in the Middle East could be secured if everyone that Jared (and Trump) disagreed with was simply eliminated.

m2i8G6d3m2N4N4A0.jpg

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT