ADVERTISEMENT

Maddie!!!

She can’t be the only journalism student who applied for this “internship.”

She is clearly failing to memorize her lines and I feel embarrassed for her. They need to put her on something else because clearly she has no on air talent. Girl, can you edit video instead??

She is absolutely terrible. She ought to try reading what she's going to say ahead of time so she knows what she's doing. she almost look like she has a learning disorder something she's that bad.

You go F$&@ yourself!

Reactions: unIowa
Much better this time around - still a lot of room for improvement,

Again I would like to point out for those who haven't seen her....."dat azz".....

Someone needs to post her in-game commentary during breaks. That sh@t is unbearable and uncomfortable to watch!

I have seen her commentaries for at least 5 different games and there is ABSOLUTELY no improvement!

Sometimes you just need to be candid and let someone know that they don’t have the right talent to be successful in a particular field. Encourage them to find something they are good at and likely to succeed.

Maddie is not and will never be a professional broadcaster. I can’t believe people are giving her props about improving because they like her ass or something. Get real. They need to find a new student ASAP. It is BRUTAL!!!

She gets pumped up before games by reading some Teddy Ro:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Rock on, Maddie.

I nominate Maddie to take over during Dolph's suspension

mrw-i-convince-my-wife-to-watch-the-first-episode-of-the-walking-dead-and-when-its-over-she-i-second-93229.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT