ADVERTISEMENT

*****MAGA in disarray, who will be speaker of the House***** McCarthy REMOVED! Jim Jordan 0-3. Election denier Mike Johnson confirmed. Vote them out

Dems voted unanimously to remove the speaker.

Just a fact.

8 republicans voted to remove McCarthy.

All Dems voted with MTG and Matt Gaetz.

Just facts. Strange to be bitching about the results…team blue got what they wanted.

McCarthy needed D’s to pass the clean CR to bypass the R idiot caucus.

He negotiated with Biden on the debt ceiling.

WTF are you talking about?

Jim Jordan sure as F won’t.

Rs will remove Johnson. MAGAt or not he keeps losing issues for them. The rabid right doesn't care about chaos. Chaos is the point.

They’re playing a dangerous game. Especially with a one vote majority.
Their entire roster is full of rookies. Removing McCarthy was a dangerous game. Installing a homophobe like Johnson was a dangerous game. Trying impeachment with no clear evidence is a dangerous game. Hunter dick pics, MTG, Boebert, the list never stops. One bad move after another. They're not in this to play smart.

Can’t make this shit up….

I suggested the same thing for McCarthy and was called nuts 😂 by board D’s.

Now they’ll do it for Johnson???
question I’d ask is whether Johnson has made overtures to Dems behind the scenes, whereas McCarthy seemingly never did, on top of publicly blaming failures on Dems.

theres also the different circumstances now where we have looming government shutdown, badly needed aid packages to Ukraine/israel that can’t wait for forever. too much that needs to be done to risk another multiweek paralysis of the House while the GOP finds a speaker that would be acceptable to Trump.

Can’t make this shit up….

I suggested the same thing for McCarthy and was called nuts 😂 by board D’s.

Now they’ll do it for Johnson???
You seem to be missing the "if vote results in a Republican mutiny" part. Jeffries is trying to light the fuse.

question I’d ask is whether Johnson has made overtures to Dems behind the scenes, whereas McCarthy seemingly never did, on top of publicly blaming failures on Dems.

theres also the different circumstances now where we have looming government shutdown, badly needed aid packages to Ukraine/israel that can’t wait for forever. too much that needs to be done to risk another multiweek paralysis of the House while the GOP finds a speaker that would be acceptable to Trump.
Actually Gaetz brought the motion to vacate over Ukraine aid.

Sure I want Ukrainian aid. Again, you're being obtuse. Assign the blame where it belongs. That is where we differ.
So let’s be clear.

Your position is you don’t want D’s giving Johnson protection if he brings it to a vote and there’s a motion to vacate? You’d rather Ukraine not get aid because it’d show R dysfunction?

Do I have that correct?

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
So let’s be clear.

Your position is you don’t want D’s giving Johnson protection if he brings it to a vote and there’s a motion to vacate? You’d rather Ukraine not get aid because it’d show R dysfunction?

Do I have that correct?
I want Johnson to grow a set and bring aid for Ukraine up for a vote. Simple. It will easily pass if he can get his head out of Trump's and MTG's ass.

I believe the republicans will also show this apathy come November at the polls. Half of their own party are disgusted with their candidate. They aint showing. The Haley crew aint voting for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. And once more criminal convictions start to roll in, he wont see any support but the norm 30% maga cult. He aint winning with that apathy. They are eating and hating on themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT