ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA in Full Panic Mode

xwhqgxX.jpg

It’s still going to be close and I think could go either way due to the electoral college, but boy, what a change from a month ago.

They are trying everything. The problem is Trump.

DeSantis or Haley would be running away with it, but they handed the keys to Trump yet again and he’s driving them into the ditch. Again.

It’s still going to be close and I think could go either way due to the electoral college, but boy, what a change from a month ago.

DeSantis or Haley would be running away with it, but they handed the keys to Trump yet again and he’s driving them into the ditch. Again.
I think we win in a landslide.

Everything Trump touches, dies. Most of his businesses end in bankruptcy. Ex cabinet members, attorneys, generals, etc. label him as an idiot. His VP of four years will not vote for him. During the midterms, almost every Trump endorsed candidate lost.

After he loses in November, spineless GOP will likely roll him out again in 2028, because…MAGA

The problem is they will just claim the election was stolen and keep on with that nonsense.

I don’t think the spell is broken until years after Trump is dead and buried.
That's their complete strategy now, stack state and local election officials with traitors and get the compromised Scotus involved. 100%. But when team 🇺🇸 overwhelms them their tactic won't fly...Then accountability more than ever must happen to rid us of these anti American clowns holding office across every level.

That's their complete strategy now, stack state and local election officials with traitors and get the compromised Scotus involved. 100%. But when team 🇺🇸 overwhelms them their tactic won't fly...Then accountability more than ever must happen to rid us of these anti American clowns holding office across every level.
🤞

Solid post. The problem is Trump. In many, many ways.

We see it daily on here with Phenom and Scrudman and others. Sound the alarm!

Panic? lol Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows this election doesn't matter as the real America has been murdered by the likes of you and your fellow marxists and the weak, lame and lazy. The only question that remains is what the retribution will look like.........

Was it you or Northern last week that started that thread telling us Harris was going to see the air let out of her momentum?
O that was me.

Have you seen what's happening to her numbers?

Every democrat thought they were going to get exactly what they wanted and no everytime she opens her mouth she loses votes.

It was fun watching you guys cheer on a bunch of D+6 and D+8 polls though.

90 days is an eternity for the basement dwellers.

Avoiding the media and more recently her proposed price gouging measures on groceries are brilliant strategies. With the former you have a complicit/cooperative media and with the latter you have a dumb enough electorate to actually think it would work.

The correct answer is DeSantis would be closer but Nikki would have run away with it, especially give the need to switch to Kamala. That whole event would have been game over for Democrats when Biden withdrew against her.
I respectfully disagree. Nikki is a terrible candidate and flip flops all the time, stands for nothing and endorsed a terrorist. And DeSantis?!

This.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris and eb05
How exactly is SCOTUS compromised?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT