ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA in Full Panic Mode

It’s still going to be close and I think could go either way due to the electoral college, but boy, what a change from a month ago.

They are trying everything. The problem is Trump.

DeSantis or Haley would be running away with it, but they handed the keys to Trump yet again and he’s driving them into the ditch. Again.
Posts that say DeSantis or Haley would run away with the election makes me sad for this country. They’re both shitheads.

Posts that say DeSantis or Haley would run away with the election makes me sad for this country. They’re both shitheads.
Well, it is what it is. There’s a huge Anyone But Trump contingent that could be persuaded to vote for any other GOP nominee. They don’t need that many votes.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Lol trump is now up 3 nationally in polling. I'm laughing at you idiots
Winter Slipping GIF by BBC America

Well, it is what it is. There’s a huge Anyone But Trump contingent that could be persuaded to vote for any other GOP nominee. They don’t need that many votes.

They've had their chances to rebuke the fatass, and they declined. It's past time to stop giving these stubbornly silent conservatives the benefit of the doubt.

The GOP voters still standing want Trump, and approve of him in every way.

Oooooh, more super clever nicknames! Maybe these will stick.....

Show me again where Trump lowered the debt when he had the chance? Or any Republican for that matter?

I truly wish we had a real conservative candidate and party - conservative fiscally - not this stupid fukkkin religious conservativism that we're saddled with now and a "leader" dumber than a box of rocks.

It's fukkkin pathetic.
You'll still be blaming Trump in 2028! lol

Reactions: biggreydogs
They've had their chances to rebuke the fatass, and they declined. It's past time to stop giving these stubbornly silent conservatives the benefit of the doubt.

The GOP voters still standing want Trump, and approve of him in every way.
Yeah, I’m talking about people who have left the GOP. I think those make up majority of the ABT group and who could be considered to come back for someone other than Trump.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
These rallies are fascinating. He rambles from enemy to enemy, trying to settle scores, trying to get revenge, then says communism, Marxism, waits for light applause, keeps rambling, talks about how great he is, and then people right behind him start looking really bored, and looking at their phones. It's fascinating stuff.

Reactions: HawkMD and Gimmered
Since the majority of Americans support abortion rights, it's not a bad strategy.

I'm not sure the majority of Americans are fond of the idea of a curbside abortion clinics (trailers) but go off queen. Definitely a great look for the dnc to be aborting kids right outside the building.

I'm not sure the majority of Americans are fond of the idea of a curbside abortion clinics (trailers) but go off queen. Definitely a great look for the dnc to be aborting kids right outside the building.

That's not what DFSNOLE posted, but bau for you.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
She hates Democrats but often times she touts democrat policy without knowing it. I seriously don’t think she’s a Republican at heart…she just hasn’t realized it yet.
Reminds of a late night show skit - I think Colbert when they sent people to talk to members of the GOP CONVENTION that year. They’d run thru a list of policy positions that people would agree with, then point out they just agreed to the entire Democratic platform.

That's not what DFSNOLE posted, but bau for you.
Literally his response back to my comment but cope. I fully support dems aborting their offspring outside the dnc btw. I even think y'all should scream about how you're definitely the good guys while doing it. As DFSNOLE said, the majority supports it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT