ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA in Full Panic Mode

The problem is they will just claim the election was stolen and keep on with that nonsense.

I don’t think the spell is broken until years after Trump is dead and buried.

This is the one and only upside of a Trump victory. We'd get a little relief or break from the stolen election nonsense, and a possible step in the right direction in terms of returning the Republican party to a party that recognizes and participates in reality.

Reactions: Hans81
Afloat? 🤣 Does this look ****ing afloat to you > https://www.usdebtclock.org/
It will be $100,000,000,000,000 after four years of comrades AWOLz and Hairpits!
Oooooh, more super clever nicknames! Maybe these will stick.....

Show me again where Trump lowered the debt when he had the chance? Or any Republican for that matter?

I truly wish we had a real conservative candidate and party - conservative fiscally - not this stupid fukkkin religious conservativism that we're saddled with now and a "leader" dumber than a box of rocks.

It's fukkkin pathetic.

Real Clear Politics polling average is currently Harris +1. A month ago it was Trump +4. Ryan, this might be your dumbest handle.

Sorry Kamala is actually down 3 and is now talking about communist style government price controls. Between this and tampon Tim's stolen valor scandal still circulating the web I imagine she is actually down 10 or more.

That's their complete strategy now, stack state and local election officials with traitors and get the compromised Scotus involved. 100%. But when team 🇺🇸 overwhelms them their tactic won't fly...Then accountability more than ever must happen to rid us of these anti American clowns holding office across every level.
They won't get any "help" from the SCOTUS

Leftist propaganda is getting constant ratio's as they try and astroturf. Nearly 4x on the gaslighting attempt here regarding Kamala the border czar and all the lessons she's allegedly learned. Who is flailing here, dems?

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
I got news for you, Scruddy. You’re going to get whiplash going from one poll to the next for the next several weeks. Trump hasn’t “flipped” anything yet. Lol.

Btw, how many far right-wing Twitter accounts do you follow?
Polymarket is far right now?? Lolol is Robert Kennedy Jr far right too? He was first one up on my refreshed feed.

The polls mean Jack shit have have for years btw. I wouldn't put much weight into them either way actually. The whole "maga flailing" narrative is still comical though given the past week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT