ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA mission complete

Yep. All in on the dumbest most corrupt sack of shit of all time. Pathetic they are.
It truly is the part I can't understand about Trump's control over these guys. These guys disagree with any Republican, who they used to 99% agree with, who speak out against dear leader. Guys like Schmidt and Rick Wilson get blasted on Twitter, NOW, by Trump's base. This wouldn't have happened pre-Trump. It's insane. I have never seen a less self aware group of people than Trump's base.

It truly is the part I can't understand about Trump's control over these guys. These guys disagree with any Republican, who they used to 99% agree with, who speak out against dear leader. Guys like Schmidt and Rick Wilson get blasted on Twitter, NOW, by Trump's base. This wouldn't have happened pre-Trump. It's insane. I have never seen a less self aware group of people than Trump's base.

Agree about the Trump loyalists, and why they still support him without question.

But do you really pin the 105k deaths from Covid on him like the OP?

Agree about the Trump loyalists, and why they still support him without question.

I don't pin 105k on him. But his downplaying for over 2 months got Americans killed. How many we don't know, but he certainly did very little to help things. I think he has made it worse based on how his base has reacted to the shutdown. Too many mixed messages.

I don't pin 105k on him. But his downplaying for over 2 months got Americans killed. How many we don't know, but he certainly did very little to help things. I think he has made it worse based on how his base has reacted to the shutdown. Too many mixed messages.

We have a Democratic on this board @artradley who has been pushing to reopen long before we did reopen.

I don’t think he’s an anomaly in the Democrats demographic.

We have a Democratic on this board @artradley who has been pushing to reopen long before we did reopen.

I don’t think he’s an anomaly in the Democrats demographic.
The ignoring of Intelligence on the virus since Nov 2019. Dem Hoax, 15 cases to 0 and anyone can get a test bullshit. The letting the Governors fend for themselves with PPE including bidding against themselves and even the Federal government. No national reopen strategy, no centralized testing and tracing plans that are needed for a successful reopen. Trump literally said he takes no responsibility of any of this during one of his rambling snit show press conferences. Worst Presidency ever, easily at this point.

He certainly made it far worse than it ever needed to be, period.

Did Nancy Pelosi do us any favors with her photo op in China Town telling people to come on out? Did Joe Biden do us any favors when he said Trump’s shutting down travel with China was xenophobic?

Please answer those two questions before moving back to Trump.

I agree, Trump has handled this poorly, as he does with everything else.

Question 1 and question 2?

The ignoring of Intelligence on the virus since Nov 2019. Dem Hoax, 15 cases to 0 and anyone can get a test bullshit. The letting the Governors fend for themselves with PPE including bidding against themselves and even the Federal government. No national reopen strategy, no centralized testing and tracing plans that are needed for a successful reopen. Trump literally said he takes no responsibility of any of this during one of his rambling snit show press conferences. Worst Presidency ever, easily at this point.

Yep, you completely ignored what I posted.

Please don’t ignore what I asked you in my other post

Did Nancy Pelosi do us any favors with her photo op in China Town telling people to come on out? Did Joe Biden do us any favors when he said Trump’s shutting down travel with China was xenophobic?

Please answer those two questions before moving back to Trump.

I agree, Trump has handled this poorly, as he does with everything else.

Question 1 and question 2?
No she hasn't but pales in comparison nor would she of had the intelligence info he ignored in November.

President Obama would be handling this better no doubt. P.s- I voted for President Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: torbee
Trump at the Republican Convention: “I alone can fix it.”

Trump in his inauguration speech: “The American carnage stops right here.”

Trump 2020: “Protestors will be met with vicious dogs and the most ominous weapons.”

Last edited:

A couple of things on covid I blame him for. He did disband the pandemic response team. No idea how much it mattered, but he did. He did minimize for 60 days, which led his devotees to minimize as well. But the biggest one, and the most inexcusable, is when he actively encourages protests of the ban while saying the ban is appropriate. When he says "free Michigan, free Pennsylvania" and the like while his administration encouraged people to stay home is horrible leadership and inappropriate. He continues, throughout the pandemic to send mixed messages and inconsistent leadership. That’s what I fault him for.

The point about the messaging is correct. But it's highly unlikely much different would have been done policy-wise under Democratic leadership, based on public comments.

Reactions: mooresville hawk
Huh? It literally was Iran’s money being held. That’s 100% not in doubt.

Wrong. Iran was the world's #1 sponsor or terrorism. They forfeited any rights they had to the money long ago.

Keep telling yourself lies to make you feel better about voting for such a pathetic President like Obama.

If Obama was President for it Trump would’ve blamed him.

Reactions: blhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT