ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA mission complete

The ignoring of Intelligence on the virus since Nov 2019. Dem Hoax, 15 cases to 0 and anyone can get a test bullshit. The letting the Governors fend for themselves with PPE including bidding against themselves and even the Federal government. No national reopen strategy, no centralized testing and tracing plans that are needed for a successful reopen. Trump literally said he takes no responsibility of any of this during one of his rambling snit show press conferences. Worst Presidency ever, easily at this point.
Spoken like a classic dip$hit liberal

The point about the messaging is correct. But it's highly unlikely much different would have been done policy-wise under Democratic leadership, based on public comments.
Agree to disagree on this one...starting with the Democrats would have still had a pandemic response team. I can't stand Hillary but she would not have lead the way Trump has during this. Or Obama. Or either Bush. Or Clinton. Or Carter. This is a clustermess just like everything else since this grifter took over.

Try to keep up. I know you love terrorism so much you will believe any propaganda.

Do you have anything to refute these articles besides a tweet from Trump? Multiple fact check organizations have debunked this myth. It is amazing to me the Trumpers who believe everything he tweets, but accuse others of listening to propaganda. Trump tweets things that he knows are lies with nothing to back them up because he knows his supporters will believe him.

Classic tommy paris. Always playing the victim but yet committed the bullying.
200.gif

Do you have anything to refute these articles besides a tweet from Trump? Multiple fact check organizations have debunked this myth. It is amazing to me the Trumpers who believe everything he tweets, but accuse others of listening to propaganda. Trump tweets things that he knows are lies with nothing to back them up because he knows his supporters will believe him.
Exactly right. He's the biggest liar we have ever had in the White House but his followers believe him 100%. Shoot someone on 5th Ave. He told them how stupid they are and they still love him.
giphy.gif

First, I didn't vote for Trump. Second, Twitter is for idiots. Third, get some independent thinking skills and try not to fall for the propaganda.

I might as well be talking to a brick wall because I know I know you can't see the truth.

First, I didn't vote for Trump. Second, Twitter is for idiots. Third, get some independent thinking skills and try not to fall for the propaganda.

I might as well be talking to a brick wall because I know I know you can't see the truth.

I agree in regard to Twitter and voting for Trump. I asked you if you had anything to substantiate your claims. I am open to your “truth” if you have something. Apparently you do not, yet you tell me to get some independent thinking.

I am registered as an independent and try to vote for who I think is the best candidate regardless of political affiliation. I am an anti-Trumper though as I have had enough of his bullying, lying, blaming and lack of leadership.

Yeah, never had riots under Obama or any racial tension. :rolleyes: It’s a serious reach and not too educated to blame the unemployment rate due to the Coronavirus. Considering February reached all time highs in the stock market and unemployment was at historical lows before it, it makes zero sense. I’m not a die hard Trump fan, but posts like that are so incredibly biased.

You mean the guy who hasn’t been in office for 3 years? What did you expect him to do?

I asked about him calling Trump’s move to shutdown flights to and from China xenophobic.

You just pop in the middle of the thread or what?

A couple of things on covid I blame him for. He did disband the pandemic response team. No idea how much it mattered, but he did. He did minimize for 60 days, which led his devotees to minimize as well. But the biggest one, and the most inexcusable, is when he actively encourages protests of the ban while saying the ban is appropriate. When he says "free Michigan, free Pennsylvania" and the like while his administration encouraged people to stay home is horrible leadership and inappropriate. He continues, throughout the pandemic to send mixed messages and inconsistent leadership. That’s what I fault him for.

I agree 100% with everything thing you said.

My question is for the hyperbolic wing that says the blood of all these Americans is on his hands. Wasn’t said word for word in this thread, but it has been said on here,

Edit: The Pandemic Response Team was absorbed into another department. The thought was too much overlap. The director was transferred or let go, but the team was still there, just working under a different department.

Whether that was the right call was debatable, but he didn’t just wave his wand and poof, they were all gone

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team-idUSKBN21C32M

Reactions: mooresville hawk
First Taylor Swift. now" Meathead ", which Kardasian do you follow? LOL...
If Taylor Swift was old enough she'd make a much better president than Trump. At least she graduated high school without her dad having to pay someone off.

I agree 100% with everything thing you said.

My question is for the hyperbolic wing that says the blood of all these Americans is on his hands. Wasn’t said word for word in this thread, but it has been said on here,

Edit: The Pandemic Response Team was absorbed into another department. The thought was too much overlap. The director was transferred or let go, but the team was still there, just working under a different department.

Whether that was the right call was debatable, but he didn’t just wave his wand and poof, they were all gone

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team-idUSKBN21C32M

From that article, “Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said.”. They went for their own, direct reporting unit to scattered amongst other departments. Again, don’t know how much of a difference that made. Some were in fact terminated.

From that article, “Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said.”. They went for their own, direct reporting unit to scattered amongst other departments. Again, don’t know how much of a difference that made. Some were in fact terminated.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

I agree in regard to Twitter and voting for Trump. I asked you if you had anything to substantiate your claims. I am open to your “truth” if you have something. Apparently you do not, yet you tell me to get some independent thinking.

I am registered as an independent and try to vote for who I think is the best candidate regardless of political affiliation. I am an anti-Trumper though as I have had enough of his bullying, lying, blaming and lack of leadership.

What rights to the money do you think Iran had? Being the world's #1 sponsor of terrorism equals forfeiture to the free world.

What rights to the money do you think Iran had? Being the world's #1 sponsor of terrorism equals forfeiture to the free world.

I asked you if you had any documented proof that Obama gave Iran money, which is what you claimed in the first place. I just asked you to provide some sort of proof to back up that statement, which you have not been able to do. I have however read multiple fact checking sites that have said this to be false.

The US under Obama did enter into an agreement with Iran along with Great Britain, China, Russia and the European Union to lift some sanctions that allowed Iran to access some of their assets that had been frozen. You may disagree with this agreement, but to characterize it that Obama gave money to Iran (as has been suggested by Trump) is patently false and misleading.

Agree to disagree on this one...starting with the Democrats would have still had a pandemic response team. I can't stand Hillary but she would not have lead the way Trump has during this. Or Obama. Or either Bush. Or Clinton. Or Carter. This is a clustermess just like everything else since this grifter took over.
STFU!

Wrong. Iran was the world's #1 sponsor or terrorism. They forfeited any rights they had to the money long ago.

Keep telling yourself lies to make you feel better about voting for such a pathetic President like Obama.

Dude, I’m not even arguing if it was right or wrong to give the money back. I’m just saying it was Iran’s money that was taken from them and held. You can argue if it was wrong to give it back, but it was their money. If you want to start a fight, go find someone else. I’m not engaging with an idiot tonight.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

There was a team. A group of individuals working together. That team was broken up. Call it what you will. The President catches heat for that.

So let me get this straight Rob Reiner....If Hillary had been elected, there wouldn't be anyone dead from the coronavirus, nobody would be unemployed, and violence in the streets wouldn't be happening?

When you are in Hollywood, you are officially too stupid to fix.

THE HERMENATOR

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I asked you if you had any documented proof that Obama gave Iran money, which is what you claimed in the first place. I just asked you to provide some sort of proof to back up that statement, which you have not been able to do. I have however read multiple fact checking sites that have said this to be false.

The US under Obama did enter into an agreement with Iran along with Great Britain, China, Russia and the European Union to lift some sanctions that allowed Iran to access some of their assets that had been frozen. You may disagree with this agreement, but to characterize it that Obama gave money to Iran (as has been suggested by Trump) is patently false and misleading.

Obama authorized it. No one is saying he flew the plane with the pallets of 400 billion dollars and personally gave it to them. But there was a transfer of money and Obama was responsible for it. To claim otherwise is blatant ignorance.

Dude, I’m not even arguing if it was right or wrong to give the money back. I’m just saying it was Iran’s money that was taken from them and held. You can argue if it was wrong to give it back, but it was their money. If you want to start a fight, go find someone else. I’m not engaging with an idiot tonight.

Name calling and online bullying proves you lost the debate.

You can't even act like an adult for 5 minutes before you resort to your childish behavior.

Obama authorized it. No one is saying he flew the plane with the pallets of 400 billion dollars and personally gave it to them. But there was a transfer of money and Obama was responsible for it. To claim otherwise is blatant ignorance.

It was Iranian money we froze in 1979. We released it. It was their money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT