ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream Republican, Roseanne Barr, discusses the Holocaust

They are no longer in the party. MAGA is full on the GOP now. Check out the House and many state bodies.
Please give me a link of anyone on the house that states that no one died in the Holocaust. If she is “mainstream” it should be easy.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
To be fair, I couldn’t give a crap what she says. Kind of like when Rosie O pops off. Or Susan Sarandon. She’s a well known loon. It is funny though that Republicans probably hated her when she spit while attempting to sing the national anthem.

To be fair, I couldn’t give a crap what she says. Kind of like when Rosie O pops off. Or Susan Sarandon. She’s a well known loon. It is funny though that Republicans probably hated her when she spit while attempting to sing the national anthem.
Yes they did. Now they have devolved into a pos American just like them so they need her.

No it doesn’t…

Every organization has a few nut bags.
I don't know if the military or the government have done an investigation into how many member share or follow Qanon beliefs. One - that would likely infringe on their rights. Several news agency have reviewed Twitter and the Facebook and found more than just a few current and former members of the military sharing Qanon beliefs/theories. But having someone like Mike Flynn so deeply embedded with the Qanon/extremist space and the potential for how that affected his role as a leader and national security advisor is frightening and cannot be dismissed as "a few nut bags"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT