ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream Republican, Roseanne Barr, discusses the Holocaust

I don't know if the military or the government have done an investigation into how many member share or follow Qanon beliefs. One - that would likely infringe on their rights. Several news agency have reviewed Twitter and the Facebook and found more than just a few current and former members of the military sharing Qanon beliefs/theories. But having someone like Mike Flynn so deeply embedded with the Qanon/extremist space and the potential for how that affected his role as a leader and national security advisor is frightening and cannot be dismissed as "a few nut bags"
Fair enough…been affiliated with the Air Force in one way or another for my entire adult life and I’d just say the whacko element isn’t that big…

This post made me chuckle because RFK is an absolute nutjob but he's also the guy that some republicans are saying is the best dem candidate out there. Or "I'd like to hear more about what he has to say" "he's got some decent ideas" etc.
Guess there are nut bag democrats as well…

Guess there are nut bag democrats as well…

Of course there are. The major difference is those nut bag dems are interested in a weirdo, the nutbag repubs are interested in a man that's a fraud, a sexual assaulter, a criminal, and national security nightmare, who also happened to try and overturn a free and fair election.

Of course there are. The major difference is those nut bag dems are interested in a weirdo, the nutbag repubs are interested in a man that's a fraud, a sexual assaulter, a criminal, and national security nightmare, who also happened to try and overturn a free and fair election.
Unfortunately I think the “nut bag” element across the board gets bigger and bigger.

I’d argue that a Democratic Presidential Candidate that’s polling 15 percent with Democrats is just as “mainstream” as Roseanne Barr is with Republicans.

Call me crazy.

Except there are many MAGA in Congress that believe some, if not all, of the very same things....name the Democrats in office that align with RFKjr

So you spout propaganda with zero sources.

Pun Reaction GIF

Fair enough…been affiliated with the Air Force in one way or another for my entire adult life and I’d just say the whacko element isn’t that big…
Seems to be a group at the academy that are christo-fascists. One of my friends from HS is a retired general out of the academy and is nuts. Sends me things about 1/6 being antifa.
My brother spent 27 years in but went thru rotc and didn't run into as many nuts.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Go spend 5 minutes reading the twitter feed of the US Holocaust Museum then come back and tell me this is ok, sarcasm or not

I’d argue that a Democratic Presidential Candidate that’s polling 15 percent with Democrats is just as “mainstream” as Roseanne Barr is with Republicans.

Call me crazy.
You are comparing apples to oranges.

Compare RFK's support with the Dems to Trump's support with the GOP. I'll hang up and listen ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT