ADVERTISEMENT

Majority say they're open to re-electing Trump

The loop of the loop shows me one thing....the Prez plays lots of golf! There is nothing wrong with that, either....just an observation. Technically, he isn’t real sound swing-wise. His deficiencies are certainly correctable but that would mean he would have to listen to someone....and we all know, that ain’t happening.

Respectfully Joel, a loop might be the most difficult thing in golf to cure. And it costs distance and well as consistency.

That said, Trump's loop is the best I've ever seen. :p

Actually, it's not what matters, it's what's expected, but results are what matters. Trump is a douche-bag, but if the economy continues to soar, unemployment stays down, etc., I might actually vote for that blow hard for the first time.

What soaring? GDP grew 3.1 last year and is forecasted to go under 3 this year. And that is with the fed giving to political pressure and not raising rates and Trump increasing Keynesian deficit spending. Recall even his advisors stated that we need GDP growth in the mid 4% to make up for the revenue cuts.

We are running over a trillion dollars deficit in the self-proclaimed greatest ecoybthe US has ever know. What happened to conservatives?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Trump increasing Keynesian deficit spending.

...just like all his predecessors. It's what they do.

MW-FI985_debt_p_20170327114857_NS.jpg

MW-FI985_debt_p_20170327114857_NS.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you want to argue whether a Keynesian spending policy was the appropriate response to the economic crisis - that’s fine. I agreed with the plan. But even the Kenyan Marxist knew that it had to be reduced as we emerged from the crisis and deficit spending was reducing at the end of his term. But this guy is a teenager with a new credit card - not counting all the off books military spending. Discretionary military spending is over a trillion dollars.

Reactions: cigaretteman
So what? Who cares.....3 more we’re there to take his place....life moves on.[/QUOTE]
I happened to like my doctor and wanted to keep him. oh well.

If you want to argue whether a Keynesian spending policy was the appropriate response to the economic crisis - that’s fine. I agreed with the plan. But even the Kenyan Marxist knew that it had to be reduced as we emerged from the crisis and deficit spending was reducing at the end of his term. But this guy is a teenager with a new credit card - not counting all the off books military spending. Discretionary military spending is over a trillion dollars.

I can't really argue that...nor do I want to because I honestly don't like Trump one bit, BUT I am keeping an eye on the economy because that's all I really care about when it comes to politics. It doesn't matter who is in office, the social issue(s) argument will ensue long past my time on earth; nothing will change that. I just want to retire with a fat wallet...I figure it's better to be wealthy than poor while I watch people argue. o_O

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I can't really argue that...nor do I want to because I honestly don't like Trump one bit, BUT I am keeping an eye on the economy because that's all I really care about when it comes to politics. It doesn't matter who is in office, the social issue(s) argument will ensue long past my time on earth; nothing will change that. I just want to retire with a fat wallet...I figure it's better to be wealthy than poor while I watch people argue. o_O
if the economy remains strong he should get re-elected. some sort of sabotage of the economy in September or October of 2020.... could possibly be expected. unfortunately. an October surprise which destroys our 401k's. I hope not.

So what? Who cares.....3 more we’re there to take his place....life moves on.[/QUOTE]
Obviously voters did.And btw Joel you are starting to sound a lot like Hillary(WHAT DOES IT MATTER?)

Respectfully Joel, a loop might be the most difficult thing in golf to cure. And it costs distance and well as consistency.

That said, Trump's loop is the best I've ever seen. :p
No doubt, it is the greatest loop in golf history! Its a good thing he plays a lot of golf because he can get away with it.....it he was a "once a weeker", I would be betting he would be having some ball striking issues.

Reactions: Herkmeister
No doubt, it is the greatest loop in golf history! Its a good thing he plays a lot of golf because he can get away with it.....it he was a "once a weeker", I would be betting he would be having some ball striking issues.

LOL, short of playing 5 days a week, that loop would be impossible. :D

LOL, short of playing 5 days a week, that loop would be impossible. :D
You have to have a fundamentally sound swing to strike the ball w/ any authority and any consistency. There are some golfers that can "hit" the ball consistently that are unsound but they are guys that play a lot. I learned a long time ago...a long time ago, beware of the "strange looking" golf swing....that guy (if he has any short game) will clean you out. Also, be wary of the the golfer who has a tanned right hand and a white left hand. ;) If you're playing a leftie.....well, you're on your own!

Reactions: Herkmeister
You have to have a fundamentally sound swing to strike the ball w/ any authority and any consistency. There are some golfers that can "hit" the ball consistently that are unsound but they are guys that play a lot. I learned a long time ago...a long time ago, beware of the "strange looking" golf swing....that guy (if he has any short game) will clean you out. Also, be wary of the the golfer who has a tanned right hand and a white left hand. ;) If you're playing a leftie.....well, you're on your own!

Ole Hound Dog, Gay Brewer had the most successful loop in history. As a kid, he was one of my favorite players.

Gay won the Masters.

He was also the first player in history to use a graphite shaft on tour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT