ADVERTISEMENT

Make or break Democratic meeting today for Joe

Go be dumb somewhere else.
@ihhawk :
66UeoJ.gif

The voters have already spoken via the primaries, Delegates have been pledged to Biden. Lawsuits would be filed if those Delegates do not support Joe. Furthermore, it is less than 5 months until the election there is no window of opportunity to get anyone other than Joe into the race. Joe already has enough cash on hand to finish the campaign without a single additional dollar being donated.

Like it or not Joe is going to be on the ballot in November as the Dems candidate.
But people had no idea how much Biden had declined since he was elected. The White House had done a good job of hiding most of it though The Daily Show episode shows we should have known if we had been paying attention.

There are so many great companies out there with worthless, incompetent CEOs who have Parkinson’s…so no concerns from Chis with the govt operating this way.
Some CEOs are worthless and do nothing. Musk proved this.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
Read the long article in the WSJ from July 9 about how his handlers work his schedule. It isn’t even the most disturbing anecdote.
I questioned the WSJ after their article a few weeks ago, with ZERO comments from staffers that he was mentally losing it. It seemed like pretty irresponsible journalism. I will take your word for it on this one.

Hey @torbee I think my guess on what Biden would say if he dropped out was closer than yours! ;)

I'm not as confident as Torbee that he will drop out, but if he does I think he will say he's doing it for the good of the country. He'll say that even thought he feels like he could still do the job, he's listened to his trusted family, friends, and advisors that believe it's time for him to pass the baton. He'll point out that the most patriotic thing he can do is give the American people the best chance to keep Trump out of the White House by endorsing, my guess is Harris.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT