ADVERTISEMENT

Making the case for "rehabilitating" GOP voters caught in the cult of MAGA

I know some of you don't want to hear this, but it would also help if the democrats would condemn some of their brethren who are directly or indirectly helping Trump to win the primary
I know that there is this narrative out there that these indictments by "liberal" prosecutors is helping the Dear Leader. Trump is going to win the primary and it has nothing to do with the Dems.

Trump is going to win because the GOP wants his dictatorial winner take all crush your opponents style. He plays on that every time he speaks by telling Republicans they have to be tougher with the Democrats. There was a time when several months ago people saw RDS as the heir apparent. He was Trump without the January 6th baggage. Then he went nuts with Disney and abortion bans and people saw that he wasn't likeable or electable in a general. All his support evaporated and shifted back to the Dear Leader. In reality the dynamics had never changed. This is the Trump party and only the Trump party can change that.

Last edited:
Because she’s a bigot and MAGA worshipper.

She’s trash and should be discarded.
So in other words:

'In a nutshell, the Marxist reeducation process in Communist regimes involved substantial physical and psychological torture that forced the victims to confess thought crimes, to disavow their family and friends, to pledge lifelong commitment to the Communist ideal, to show ongoing loyalty to the party, and to completely abandon their previous faulty identities in order to become “clean slates” on which the “new man” could stand. As such, there are similarities between the Marxist reeducation process of critical race theory and that of the Communist regimes of the twentieth century."

Do you think MAGA are real Americans? They don’t care about the country just their racist ideals and white nationalism.

I’m all for the extermination of them.
So in other words:

'In a nutshell, the Marxist reeducation process in Communist regimes involved substantial physical and psychological torture that forced the victims to confess thought crimes, to disavow their family and friends, to pledge lifelong commitment to the Communist ideal, to show ongoing loyalty to the party, and to completely abandon their previous faulty identities in order to become “clean slates” on which the “new man” could stand. As such, there are similarities between the Marxist reeducation process of critical race theory and that of the Communist regimes of the twentieth century."

Where did I disagree with the OP?
At no point have I said you didn't. I've spent this thread replying to your initial idiotic post, and the subsequent replies to my replies where you continue to try to push blame on Democrats for your party's and it's members failure to this country. You own trump.

I know some of you don't want to hear this, but it would also help if the democrats would condemn some of their brethren who are directly or indirectly helping Trump to win the primary

If anyone wants to see how the mind of a person in a cult is displayed, read Tom Paris on this board. Very definition of a cult member
Projection. Plus, you really aren’t paying attention. I don’t go to rallies, idolize a conman, wear Biden gear, and on and on. It’s not my fault you dummies don’t use logic or common sense. Maybe learn what “cult member” means.

Yes. The cartoon troll who's likely another Ryan handle. You gots one.
Gee....so maybe there really WAS a thread where some posters talked about putting republicans in camps, and a few even suggesting having them killed after all! How about that!

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Gee....so maybe there really WAS a thread where some posters talked about putting republicans in camps, and a few even suggesting having them killed after all! How about that!
LOL - you use that like it was someone with any credibility making those absurd statements. That guy is widely acknowledged as a shit poster on here across the board. No one takes anything he says seriously - except, I guess, for you. That's moronic. Try again.

Is there any realistic chance of rehabilitating the vast majority of republicans? They will gladly vote for TRUMP yet again. This is despite the claims from many of them otherwise.

You could spend decades trying to get through to them. Then, as soon as they see news about Caravans or a BLM parade, they’ll lose their minds.

Last edited:
LOL - you use that like it was someone with any credibility making those absurd statements. That guy is widely acknowledged as a shit poster on here across the board. No one takes anything he says seriously - except, I guess, for you. That's moronic. Try again.
Jan Itor's response to NoleAtl's post "Three Republicans voted in opposition: Massie, Raul Gosar (Arizona) and Matt Rosendale (Montana)." on March 3, 2922 in the thread

GOP Reps Vote Against Pro-Ukraine Resolution​

"Kill them."

Then MitchLL said:
"Torture first."

What Would Jesus Do said:
"Nah, just whip them."

So these three are sh*t posters with no credibility, not to be taken seriously ? Good to know.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Your proof is a troll in this thread. A thread where you spoke specifically about such a thing. The kind of thing a troll would jump on.

You seem like the type who could easily be convinced the moon landing was fake.

Jan Itor's response to NoleAtl's post "Three Republicans voted in opposition: Massie, Raul Gosar (Arizona) and Matt Rosendale (Montana)." on March 3, 2922 in the thread

GOP Reps Vote Against Pro-Ukraine Resolution​

"Kill them."

Then MitchLL said:
"Torture first."

What Would Jesus Do said:
"Nah, just whip them."

So these three are sh*t posters with no credibility, not to be taken seriously ? Good to know.
Jan is not a liberal. And these are all clearly tongue in cheek. You're really desperately trying.

mlb-baseball.gif

Last edited:
Your proof is a troll in this thread. A thread where you spoke specifically about such a thing. The kind of thing a troll would jump on.

You seem like the type who could easily be convinced the moon landing was fake.
You asked for examples, I gave them to you from multiple posters. Whether they are troll jobs or not is irrelevant. They exist. Doesn't matter if they were a troll, tongue in cheek, or real.

You implied such comments never existed. You were wrong. You will never admit it, but you were wrong just the same.

You asked for examples, I gave them to you from multiple posters. Whether they are troll jobs or not is irrelevant. They exist. Doesn't matter if they were a troll, tongue in cheek, or real.

You implied such comments never existed. You were wrong. You will never admit it, but you were wrong just the same.
That you give any credence to troll posters is another demonstration of your ignorance.

• Haha
Reactions: nelly02 and 83Hawk
So in other words:

Before I Google this quote, is this James Lindsay or adjacent who knows nearly nothing of actual Marx but plenty about red scare?

That you give any credence to troll posters is another demonstration of your ignorance.
I never gave credence to anything. You are projecting and just making things up. I merely provided examples of statements that jwolf claimed never existed. You don't seem to like that.

Too bad.

I never gave credence to anything. You are projecting and just making things up. I merely provided examples of statements that jwolf claimed never existed. You don't seem to like that.

Too bad.
LOL. By referencing them you gave them credence dumbass. And he didn't claim they were non existent, he asked you for the links.

You're making shit up about making shit up now.

Your original post was lamenting them as real feelings held by actual liberals on this site. As expected, you're full of shite.

Why is it so damn hard for MAGAs to admit they were/are wrong? Do any of you ever apologize to your family when you made a mistake?
It’s not hard. However, you have a couple of fat fvcks on this board that don’t want to hear it when people admit they were wrong and constantly post.

Reactions: Tom Paris

I mean pedantically I suppose so.

But no actual serious people made any posts like that. Solely trolls.

TLDR - but at some point those of us who are Republican and who want him GONE must become far more vocal.
If we want two new choices on the ballot in ‘24 he’s got to go. If that happens then the Dems will have to look at a change of plans too.
Two old buzzards out of the way for the good of the country.

No doubt, but...

It's not just getting Trump out of their hearts and minds, but getting the politics and policies that drive Trumpism out as well. Trump is just a symptom of the problem.

No doubt, but...

It's not just getting Trump out of their hearts and minds, but getting the politics and policies that drive Trumpism out as well. Trump is just a symptom of the problem.
Agree. He just said all the “right things” they wanted to hear at the right time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT