ADVERTISEMENT

Man who presided over destruction of Minneapolis tabbed for Dem VP

Far Left Extremist

No thank you.
What’s happened to the Tin Cities, PF? They were there a couple of days ago……Minnesota appeared to very quite healthy and vibrant…..What happened?

I just saw a reputed national poll that ranked Minnesotans as the “happiest” citizens in the country…..yet you tell me this? Who am I to believe?
Minnesota has clean water, clean air, good roads and even their “seniors” pay state taxes!

It's cute how you guys try to pin Trump's race riots as a failure on Walz. He cruised to election in 2022 so Minnesota must have been satisfied with how he helped clean up Trump's mess.
Walz gets the Mnpls/St. Paul metro/inner city vote, while the bulk of “out-state” voters aren’t his supporters. Fortunately for him, the Twin Cities has a lot of the population of Mn.

Good lord, the man cruised to victory in 2022 after all that stuff people are posting.

Walz is a very solid pick albeit a bit liberal for my taste. He:
  • Secures MN which Biden would have lost
  • Wins Wisconsin
  • Helps in Michigan
  • Probably not as strong in PA as Shapiro, but I believe Shapiro will stump for them and carry the state anyway
That right there gets you to 270.

Beyond that
  • I think he may help in places like Atlanta collar counties, North Carolina, etc. I think Harris/Walz wins Georgia and North Carolina and Florida will go red, but it will be much closer than MAGA expects
  • I think AZ stays blue but they lose Nevada
  • The momentum will help down ballot races
I am now 75% confident Harris/Walz win and I think there is a 25% chance it’s in landslide fashion.
I don’t think Walz will have a significant influence on Wisconsin. MN and Wisconsin are big rival states.

the government should never "let" anybody do anything. they are here to stay the eff out of our way.
If the Reptoids weren't in control, none of this would be happening. They stole the election from Trump in 2020 and they're going to do it again in 2024 if we don't stop them. We cannot continue to sit by and let cosmic lizards govern us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT