ADVERTISEMENT

Mara lago raid- deadly force approved

The power the right-wing echo chamber has over some of you is very impressive. Like all common sense out the window.

0011437_small-hand-held-mirror_450.jpeg

I have too many ignores to get the gist of every thread sometimes, so I'll ask this anyway. Doesn't Trump have Secret Service protection still? Did the FBI really want to have a shootout over this? This whole story, what I've seen of it, scares the shit out of me if it's true.

I have too many ignores to get the gist of every thread sometimes, so I'll ask this anyway. Doesn't Trump have Secret Service protection still? Did the FBI really want to have a shootout over this? This whole story, what I've seen of it, scares the shit out of me if it's true.
Yes Trump still has SS.

Reactions: seminoleed
People are acquitted due to ignorance?
I lol'd.

It appears as though you were serious. Yes, the democratic handlers thought it was better to present that Joe was incompetent in knowing he had documents so they didn't have to acknowledge he, Joe, had done exactly what they were prosecuting Trump for. Then they got drug through the mud for admitting he is too dumb to know how to handle documents and they had to back off.

Don't do criminal shit and you won't have the fbi show up.

The power the right-wing echo chamber has over some of you is very impressive. Like all common sense out the window.

It's simultaneously amazing, sad and revealing. Posters like the OP, whiskey, disciple, they aren't dumb or stupid in the traditional sense.

They can read, write, graduated college, maintain employment, probably able to appear normal in most settings. Yet at minimum, they've vulnerable to being misled, maybe even radicalized.

Things that would never pass the smell test if it was apolitical, get swallowed without issue if it's from the right wing media.

Yeah, yeah, both sides, liberals fell for the RUSSIA HOAX and liberals don't know what a woman is!!

The difference is the nonsense is mainstream on the right. It's not just the stupid and traditionally vulnerable people who are falling for it. It's been mainstreamed.

See the post above showing every one of these going back many, many years includes this language. If you don’t want this sort of step to be taken as a precaution to a raid then you shouldn’t break laws and crap to get the FBI raiding you.
You seem to be missing the joke that is our government deciding it would be better to say he was incapable of knowing he was breaking the law than admit he broke it.

They want you to vote for a guy who they just declared unfit for knowing the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
I lol'd.

It appears as though you were serious. Yes, the democratic handlers thought it was better to present that Joe was incompetent in knowing he had documents so they didn't have to acknowledge he, Joe, had done exactly what they were prosecuting Trump for. Then they got drug through the mud for admitting he is too dumb to know how to handle documents and they had to back off.
Please read post #30 and let us know if you need help understanding.

You seem to be missing the joke that is our government deciding it would be better to say he was incapable of knowing he was breaking the law than admit he broke it.
"Our government" made no such statement.

A Trump appointed SC made silly comments in his report, which had nothing to do with the investigation, and could apply to Pence, as well.

Neither Pence nor Biden was indicted, because they voluntarily submitted to searches and handed everything over w/o incident.

You continue to ignore that simple fact.

Now let's talk the crimes that your cult leader has actually committed if you don't want to talk about his daughter and son in law's use of office to make billions.

Is your victim crying cult leader not responsible for his actions?
There is a hell of a lot more there than a nothing burger.

Trump's kids made money off Trump the business man. Bidens kids made money on Biden being a politician. Bidens family doesn't have a business partnership, other than the united states government, these foreign investors are interested in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT