ADVERTISEMENT

Mara lago raid- deadly force approved

"Our government" made no such statement.

A Trump appointed SC made silly comments in his report, which had nothing to do with the investigation, and could apply to Pence, as well.

Neither Pence nor Biden was indicted, because they voluntarily submitted to searches and handed everything over w/o incident.

You continue to ignore that simple fact.
That's not true and you know it. They wanted to release it but couldn't, then it was like hey asshats we have to release something, so they tried to release a redacted version and got called.

Then the little bitches tried running cover foe him and tried to get the special counsel to change its verbiage.

There is a hell of a lot more there than a nothing burger.

Trump's kids made money off Trump the business man. Bidens kids made money on Biden being a politician. Bidens family doesn't have a business partnership, other than the united states government, these foreign investors are interested in.
Oh so the Trump kids didn't make billions off him being president? You have amnesia.

And do share your info you have that no one else seems to have.

When they send the U.S. Gestapo Storm Troopers (FBI) to the former Presidents home in full military gear including automatic weapons under the cover of darkness we should all have a problem with the current Administration tactics.
They didn’t have automatic weapons.

Oh so the Trump kids didn't make billions off him being president? You have amnesia.

And do share your info you have that no one else seems to have.
They made their money before Trump took office. If you want to say they rode his coat tails for his buisness you will get no contest from me, Trump's kids had Trump business holdings and investments to sell, bidens kids sold access to the united states government.

They made their money before Trump took office. If you want to say they rode his coat tails for his buisness you will get no contest from me, Trump's kids had Trump business holdings and investments to sell, bidens kids sold access to the united states government.
I did not know they made billions before the biff regime. Can you show me your sources?

Innocent until proven guilty, what criminal charges has he been convicted of as of today?
I love it when they go this route. The high standards they hold for their leaders. The "Restoring Honor and Integrity to the White House" party. The Hunter Biden laptop party.

OK, yeah, I guess DJT has managed to avoid getting convicted on any criminal charges through today.

Trump 2024!!!!

I love it when they go this route. The high standards they hold for their leaders. The "Restoring Honor and Integrity to the White House" party. The Hunter Biden laptop party.

OK, yeah, I guess DJT has managed to avoid getting convicted on any criminal charges through today.

Trump 2024!!!!
Well I'm not saying Trump 2024, I think it's fair to tone down the criminal rhetoric until he's actually been tried and convicted of a crime in criminal court.

Trump 2024!!!!
When the dude got his asshole blown out on the senate floor, the dems lost all grounds of talking about honor and decency.

Distinguishing a line between "I forgot I took a bunch of shit to Penn" and "how the hell was I supposed to know what's in all the boxes some asshole named Jack Smith keeps sending me" is peak liberalism.
Also you've got documents under the 24 hour guard of secret service, and you have documents stored in a broom closet on a college campus... which is a worse situation?

Distinguishing a line between "I forgot I took a bunch of shit to Penn" and "how the hell was I supposed to know what's in all the boxes some asshole named Jack Smith keeps sending me" is peak liberalism.
Deflect deflect deflect. This isn’t hard to understand. Also, post #30 is absolutely correct. Your alternative facts are showing again.

Reactions: nelly02
Only FBI HRT/SWAT have automatic weapons.
tGeZCgcUQPpAUG6kFeld_26_8748c3e5bae8c336f3ae4b7cdaf12b17_image.jpg

Trump didn’t comply over and over and over again. Biden did, the first time. End of story.
But he didn't, he had shit hidden in a closet at a damn school.

And then the best part was the counsel thought it would be better to tell us he isn't capable of knowing he broke the rules than admit he broke them.

What a time to be alive, amirite?

Also you've got documents under the 24 hour guard of secret service, and you have documents stored in a broom closet on a college campus... which is a worse situation?

Have you told them that’s their job now? To guard documents?

Reactions: IANDFAN
But he didn't, he had shit hidden in a closet at a damn school.

And then the best part was the counsel thought it would be better to tell us he isn't capable of knowing he broke the rules than admit he broke them.

What a time to be alive, amirite?
I honestly don't know what's worse? Knowing the documents you have and where they are, and refusing to give them back...

Or having documents in different places, and not even knowing you have them.

I don't want my leader mishandling classified documents. In either case, it could be a matter of national security. I think both are cause enough to render both of them ineligible for future office

I honestly don't know what's worse? Knowing the documents you have and where they are, and refusing to give them back...

Or having documents in different places, and not even knowing you have them.

I don't want my leader mishandling classified documents. In either case, it could be a matter of national security. I think both are cause enough to render both of them ineligible for future office
I just laugh at the idea it was decided it was better to say he wasn't capable of knowing because he was caught red handed doing exactly what they sent Jack Smith after Trump for.

Have you told them that’s their job now? To guard documents?
The facility was under secret service protection... that means visitor logs, 24 hour surveillance, etc. They knew who was coming and going.

Then there's a closet at Penn....

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Armed Secret Service agents stand outside an entrance to former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, late Monday, Aug. 8, 2022, in Palm Beach, Fla. Trump said in a lengthy statement that the FBI was conducting a search of his Mar-a-Lago estate and asserted that agents had broken open a safe. (AP Photo/Terry Renna)

FBI, Rico? JFC you are so gullible!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT