ADVERTISEMENT

Matscout tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sum up:

A process as important as allocations for the NCAA tournament shouldn't be this easy to mess up, especially if one's error ends up affecting other schools' wrestlers.

In addition, if a school does indeed make a mistake/enter bad data, there should be an easy fix to correct it before allocations are finalized.
Honestly, it's 2023. It shouldn't be up to the schools/coaches to submit names for allocation. That could all be automated very easily and the computer could have submitted Teske's name for allocation and saved TnT the trouble.

The #13 seed at 133 in the BTT? Who went 1-2 at said tournament?

What are we even taking about?

Can we just give him a participation trophy and be done with this awful discussion?
100% agree!!! When I graduated 31 years ago, brackets had all tough first round matches for the most part...today not so much. How nice it must be to get a kid who was 15-17 on the year and squeezed in at the 10th spot even when you are a 15th seed at natty's. First round is so watered down now. Still wouldn't miss the tournament tho!

Willie likes to continually hate on the Iowa staff. Last year it was Cass and Kemerer taking a MFF when they were clearly injured. This year we had none even though there are several guys battling injury.
FIFY

Reactions: moug
someone gets it. someone follows the sport well enough to speak intelligently on the subject. well done.
You want someone here to go back thru the archives and list all your mistakes?

Cause that might be a laborious task.

Hmm.... best guesses-
1. Kueter is going to BIG.
2. Rathjen's injury is worse than excepted so VV is going to BIG.
3. Schriever's the guy at 133 but starters submitted not updated.

Considering that Ersland has never coached a Purdue wrestler to AA finish, I'd say leaving Norris home will have no impact on the tournament.
Was Ersland not Matt Ramos' coach last year...you know, the guy who was in the national finals and knocked off a generational wrestler from Iowa going for his 4th....

Hmm.... best guesses-
Wrong i believe tesle won wrestle off this last weekend. 2-0 won both.

Reactions: el dub
Hmm.... best guesses-
Kueter already announced his freshman season was complete

george w bush strategy GIF

Embarrassing that this kind of crap keeps happening. It shouldn't be too much to ask for someone on the staff to be able understand how to follow procedures.
literally the lowest bar possible and they’ve managed to fail it two years in a row.

it’s incredibly disrespectful to his team, program, and the fans.

do. your. f*cking. job.

I don't even know if I agree with this, but JS said it with such passion that I have to "like."
That’s funny. I was thinking along the same line just a bit earlier. I don’t know who did what and why or if BT is really effed, eh?

But the indignation appears righteous…..

So they submit Teske for coaches rankings but not for big 10 preseeds..... AAaannd have wrestleoffs after the preseeds deadline???Am I getting that right???? Why would you do that?

That’s funny. I was thinking along the same line just a bit earlier. I don’t know who did what and why or if BT is really effed, eh?

But the indignation appears righteous…..
Tom gets paid over half a million dollars a year and is too lazy and/or incompetent to perform his most basic administrative duties correctly. He should be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT