ADVERTISEMENT

Matthew Stafford's wife is so over this living in a dictatorship because...masks

You still open? Gotta be a tough environment
Yes. We opened back up about 2 months ago. We allow either 2 individuals in or one family at a time. All must be wearing masks, of course. We are fortunate to have a front and back door to the shop, which we leave open for airflow even though it gets cold. If the numbers continue to rise, we will shut our doors and only do pickup, pickup and shipping again. For the time being though, full steam ahead while our numbers in our town are relatively low.

Hopefully, people shop at their favorite local places this year because small shops really do need your business. I hope they at least take a look at local shops before going to corporate overlords, Amazon.

Reactions: Rudolph and GES4
That’s totally spot on. Amazon is of course killing it, to the detriment of small businesses. Silas, what kind of business do you have?

Ummm, when did she ever comment about wearing masks? She doesn’t feel it is right that the Governor doesn’t allow those to work and is destroying the livelihood of many as well as their businesses? Many of those businesses will never reopen. She doesn’t say anything about masks. I have said the same about Pritzker and the governor of Michigan. They continue to kill the businesses in their state.

By the way, is there a Karen of the year award? She’s has to be in the playoff bracket with this.
And you win he a$s of the year award. How about this, you give half your salary to the businesses that are failing? How about this, the goverment stops collecting taxes so businesses can survive and the politicians stopped taking their salaries so they understand what small businesses are going through? Ya, that will happen.......

What does mask wearing have to do with shutdowns?

I go into businesses large and small with a mask on and it works well.

How do I know that? In Hennepin Co. (Mpls) there is a 36% chance that one person in a group of 10 has CV19.

In Polk Co (rural North Shore of Lk Superior) it's a 66% chance because they refuse to comply with Dem Dictator Walz's oppressive mask mandate.

So it seems to me that if sh'e opposed to shutdowns she should WEAR A FVCKING MASK.

giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

7ibVLSM.gif

tenor.gif

Spot on. If she says the word Trump instead of Michigan to describe the dictatorship she think shes living in every lib who has mocked her would be calling a hero. What a weird way to live life. What is even weirder is how many people who disagree with her then mock her because has had cancer or they think she is a gold digger.
Lol. Yeah, weird.

Uh, no. There is life outside of social media. Those who oppose oligarchy and corporatocracy the most are already—and have been for years—not just "complaining" but also actively doing something about it.

Check out the Green New Deal, for example, and then study the thinking behind it. Seems like maybe you're ready to give it an honest look.

Read the Green New Deal, which is maybe a thirty minute read. Then pick up This Changes Everything by Naomi Klein.

And you win he a$s of the year award. How about this, you give half your salary to the businesses that are failing? How about this, the goverment stops collecting taxes so businesses can survive and the politicians stopped taking their salaries so they understand what small businesses are going through? Ya, that will happen.......

I do more for small businesses in a year than you will in a lifetime. It’s literally my job.

I live in Michigan and it’s not a dictatorship. Poor little princess is simply upset because she can’t drop $500 to have her nails done at a boutique salon. She’s almost as pathetic as all the incel gun gays in this state who like to dress up and play army, then protest because they can’t swill cheap beer at the local tavern, go to monster truck rallies, or attend the annual “Hee Haw” convention.

I live in Michigan and it’s not a dictatorship. Poor little princess is simply upset because she can’t drop $500 to have her nails done at a boutique salon. She’s almost as pathetic as all the incel gun gays in this state who like to dress up and play army, then protest because they can’t swill cheap beer at the local tavern, go to monster truck rallies, or attend the annual “Hee Haw” convention.

My first thought was she needs to keep her mouth shut. Hubby makes over $20 million/year and she comes across as a selfish, entitled beeoch. Hard to sympathize with her sitting on piles of money. Also hard to sympathize when what she is saying is complete nonsense.

The Colts should go all in on getting Stafford. They have all the pieces necessary to win and MS is a better QB at this point than Rivers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT