ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe its me, but does Bill Walton get high as a kite before he does a broadcast?

So, you are actually saying that you get high as a kite and you are wondering if Bill Walton does, too.

Army Veteran Purple Heart Recipient man with a brain and conscience.
You have no respect coming from me and I respect the military and those who serve overseas away from their families. But, if you think that you have special opinions because you served and got a purple heart you are desperately wrong. None of the men I know who have served in any War( and I go back to the Vietnam era) would ever use their service and them receiving a purple heart as if to justify or to elevate their opinion or even their right to give it. Try giving your opinion in a crowded movie theater and see how many people tell you to shut up. Same here, shut up on this forum and take your misinformed liberal lying opinion where it belongs. You almost makes me wish you would have received your medal posthumously. How about you go over to the off topic board or whatever board and I'll find you . You make a post telling me everything that Trump has done that is illegal, what he has done that makes you think that he is anti-woman or racist.

You have no respect coming from me and I respect the military and those who serve overseas away from their families. But, if you think that you have special opinions because you served and got a purple heart you are desperately wrong. None of the men I know who have served in any War( and I go back to the Vietnam era) would ever use their service and them receiving a purple heart as if to justify or to elevate their opinion or even their right to give it. Try giving your opinion in a crowded movie theater and see how many people tell you to shut up. Same here, shut up on this forum and take your misinformed liberal lying opinion where it belongs. You almost makes me wish you would have received your medal posthumously. How about you go over to the off topic board or whatever board and I'll find you . You make a post telling me everything that Trump has done that is illegal, what he has done that makes you think that he is anti-woman or racist.
Lol.

Settle down, Nancy.

I am by no means a political activist. I vote for the best qualified person regardless of party. I grew up in a military family; my father served in the USAF later the National Guard and retired at the rank of Brigadier General. I don't care who you are affiliated with or favor but anyone -- anyone -- who disparages and openly mocks an American POW is a human piece of shit …….. and that is all I'm going to say.

Reactions: iahawks10
I am by no means a political activist. I vote for the best qualified person regardless of party. I grew up in a military family; my father served in the USAF later the National Guard and retired at the rank of Brigadier General. I don't care who you are affiliated with or favor but anyone -- anyone -- who disparages and openly mocks an American POW is a human piece of shit …….. and that is all I'm going to say.
Those who served with McCain completely disparage him. Those who were prisoners with McCain call him ''SongBird''. He couldn't even be loyal to his political party and he was vengeful even after his death, and how he dumped his first wife after her injuries told me that McCain had no character, no integrity and was a complete asshat. Had McCain followed the rules and procedure he wouldn't have been a prisoner of war in the first place. You are just another damn liberal who thinks that some people are beyond criticism. They are not. McCain is not beyond criticism. To hold him to the same standards as real heroes diminishes the valor of real heroes.

Reactions: BootsTiggley
Those who served with McCain completely disparage him. Those who were prisoners with McCain call him ''SongBird''. He couldn't even be loyal to his political party and he was vengeful even after his death, and how he dumped his first wife after her injuries told me that McCain had no character, no integrity and was a complete asshat. Had McCain followed the rules and procedure he wouldn't have been a prisoner of war in the first place. You are just another damn liberal who thinks that some people are beyond criticism. They are not. McCain is not beyond criticism. To hold him to the same standards as real heroes diminishes the valor of real heroes.

Get this shit the eff off this board.

Settle down, Nancy.
How long has that comeback reply been used? Since 1957? It was clever once but that was a long time ago. Only those who lack brains and imagination use it now. It was worn out about 150,000,000 uses ago. Were you expecting me to call you a dickwad now? That won't happen because I've come way past that junior high school crap. You should, too.

I just responded to what was being said in this one. Perhaps, you should pay attention. My advice is for you to continue taking those pills.
hmFWfdR5cB6hm-iNpYUVMYWxeWJb6rOTCNBEARZ3gT1sDgbkrvIoN8DtwESeevgNwdAw9W02PnqY6oB9wiiN-YMF5bI7mwbcspyb-o6BaUGI0jToLeyRBmrdg7MT_PjlraP3nX8mj97do7TDm_57OF864wG0RvfTVzV_2h4ELvp2KPw-e68nfaxYYZNZRRdbwwQa0Gd42_Ic0NgwhGG-buo1mLngwWf7ya8Te8BYvFesgVukNHPsmuH3BoSYMiQefA3hLTwD2R7a8mSQSPv7o4LvLXvaSJyM1JxLAd90WGEkRPgan6mBC5ZaUxadT4o6PDWMNXvDcwGIW9ySMtQpzsfNUGUplbEZ99bvVP5dLgKMryub-au9XpJlith3JOxdtaDFo8mK8NqM4m6dehpASMljuWQd5RwOlgzsksbllJk7DOtie6moQG8P4fGS5XC_nzxC2jTEPa5fdg5YST0nhk0YNe3DrkmdoZpuAkz67ynCMoxoh7uyZQheVicf_wiMHgBtQTtD26AmfpRwl7_F372_iSqn0muaTRqy2i4dN9FDKqH3H0VVKYSV9LL3bsW_3wSXQI9Cm-36HlVtWU48xvPBxoxGcYgInKzg22gyPypreAR113irj54rtxAC3KL-ozuY4o889uU80Peh2kPdrLwveKiHeYj50YfB2_S6fDf57le9ysLc0A=w245-h183-no

How long has that comeback reply been used? Since 1957? It was clever once but that was a long time ago. Only those who lack brains and imagination use it now. It was worn out about 150,000,000 uses ago. Were you expecting me to call you a dickwad now? That won't happen because I've come way past that junior high school crap. You should, too.

You need to smoke some weed like Walton. Settle your tightly-wound ass down.

You need to smoke some weed like Walton. Settle your tightly-wound ass down.
That is a much better response. You are wrong, but your response was better. You see, I am laid back and I drank all the booze, smoked all the weed and took all the drugs that any one guy is entitled to have by the time I was 25 and then I retired from such stuff. That was almost 50 years ago. I'm good, thanks.

Walton has always been a rebel with an ecletric style.
Weed has nothing to do with his tangent-filled analysis. He may be unique but he respects the game too much to go on-air under the influence.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I like Bill but he’s s little to normal for my liking.

He’s opened doors & broken barriers but I’m ready for an announcer that’s really out there!

Last night he was repeatedly calling the PAC12 the conference of champions or some such because there's a chance they could get 6 teams in the dance. The B1G says hello...

Last night he was repeatedly calling the PAC12 the conference of champions or some such because there's a chance they could get 6 teams in the dance. The B1G says hello...
Actually, he calls the Pac 12 the Conference of Champions because that's a label they have had for a long time. He didn't coin that phrase. The reasoning behind the phrase is solid. It is because the Pac 12 has won more NCAA National Championships, all sports included in both mens and womens sports, than any other conference and it isn't that close.
''The Pac-12 was the first conference to win 500 team titles & currently (As of January 15, 2020) Pac-12 members have won 529 NCAA national championships, which is 238 more than the next closest conference, The Big Ten.''

Actually, he calls the Pac 12 the Conference of Champions because that's a label they have had for a long time. He didn't coin that phrase. The reasoning behind the phrase is solid. It is because the Pac 12 has won more NCAA National Championships, all sports included in both mens and womens sports, than any other conference and it isn't that close.
''The Pac-12 was the first conference to win 500 team titles & currently (As of January 15, 2020) Pac-12 members have won 529 NCAA national championships, which is 238 more than the next closest conference, The Big Ten.''
I don't want to hear any of that nonsense, I'll continue to believe it's just because he was high as a kite...

unless you have first-hand knowledge, you shouldnt be defaming someone based upon crap you read on the internet. i actually met with an interpreter who was at the hanoi hilton and knew mccain well. he wasnt liked by the north vietnamese and was very uncooperative- probably why he was housed in a box that left him disabled. i doubt he was colluding with them and was the songbird you claim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT