ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe now RFowler can buy his girlfriend a wardrobe??

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
I'm glad Ricky won the Players...especially after the network decided to rant about the "most overrated player" on tour poll (and it was a poll taken of tour players) ......But damn, Ricky's GF needs to be a bit more aware of who she is and what Ricky represents...Ofcourse, I am an old man and old school in decorum, but she was dressed like she was rode hard and put up wet. Ricky Fowler , on the other hand dresses and represents his role very well.
Anyway, Congrats to "the most overrated player on the Tour" (no more)........Jesper Parnevik was also a leader in this poll, too......Jesper has some serious credentials. Don't wanna piss Jesper off....he'll beat us again in the Ryder Cup if we make him mad.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Looked a little trailer parkish to be at the TPC. I know she is young and edgy but come on girl. Know your surroundings.

MGnxqvl.gif

The PGA would like nothing more than for that to be repeated weekly. Nobody would turn the tv off if Rickie had a 5 shot lead with 2 to play.

My youngest: Is that Ricky's GF?
Me: No, thats the hook he bought last night.

On the contrary, I found her way overdressed. She should probably wear much less, and should be shown on camera much more frequently.

Reactions: dgordo
Jesper? I didn't look it up, but did you mean Ian Poulter?
You're right..it was Ian Poulter. Sorry.
I heard him say that for a guy who has won tornaments world-wide and is constantly ranked in the Top 50 for a number of years, and been a driving force in numerous Ryder Cup wins recently, the standards used by "these players" must be awful stringent, if he was ranked as "over rated."
I agree. Unless the tour players look on his ability as somewhere between Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus. It was a poll conducted by SI and taken of the players based on their anonymity. Poulter is a MAJOR player on the international stage. And perhaps the edgiest dresser the Tour has to offer since Doug Sanders...that man could dress!

Poulter is overrated.

That was the best tournament. What a great way to finish, quality after quality shots down the stretch. The best part was Sergio not winning, can't stand that little puke.

Golf snobs crying again. How dare a hot piece be at the golf course. Everyone sit down and don't say a word we are athletes. Just shut up and look at the beauty.

arg-hammer-chasing-nail-animbg-320x200-url.gif

Reactions: torbee
Yes, she's hot. Yes, she needed to dress a bit better considering the environment.

You don't dress like Vicki Vallencourt at Sawgrass and you don't dress like a suburban soccer mom at a cow chip throwing contest.

Poulter is overrated.

That was the best tournament. What a great way to finish, quality after quality shots down the stretch. The best part was Sergio not winning, can't stand that little puke.
Really millhawk? What is your standard then? Poulter is one of the elite players in the world and has been for a number of years. Ask any American Ryder Cupper of the past 6-8 years if Poulter is overrated. If they say he is, they are either lyin' or bad losers.

Really millhawk? What is your standard then? Poulter is one of the elite players in the world and has been for a number of years. Ask any American Ryder Cupper of the past 6-8 years if Poulter is overrated. If they say he is, they are either lyin' or bad losers.
Poulter is currently ranked #30 in the world so no he is not overrated.

Weren't you referring to the player poll that was released were the PGA players basically came up with Fowler and Poulter being the two most overrated? I think it's one of those things were they probably just all voted, and those two got the most votes. I doubt it was anything personal.

Weren't you referring to the player poll that was released were the PGA players basically came up with Fowler and Poulter being the two most overrated? I think it's one of those things were they probably just all voted, and those two got the most votes. I doubt it was anything personal.

I am guessing it had more to do with jealousy.

Heck the third leading vote getter was Bubba and he has 2 Masters, 1 or 2 WGCs and 10-12 tour wins.

What this survey turned in to was "Who do I not like that receives more attention than me?" and for Rickie and IJP they mixed in a little "Who has better off-course income than me even though I have won more?".

Fowler got a check for $1,800,000 for his win yesterday.
So his financial concerns for this year are not a worry.
The girlfriend will be better dressed at the next tourney.

I'm glad Ricky won the Players...especially after the network decided to rant about the "most overrated player" on tour poll (and it was a poll taken of tour players) ......But damn, Ricky's GF needs to be a bit more aware of who she is and what Ricky represents...Ofcourse, I am an old man and old school in decorum, but she was dressed like she was rode hard and put up wet. Ricky Fowler , on the other hand dresses and represents his role very well.
Anyway, Congrats to "the most overrated player on the Tour" (no more)........Jesper Parnevik was also a leader in this poll, too......Jesper has some serious credentials. Don't wanna piss Jesper off....he'll beat us again in the Ryder Cup if we make him mad.

Well that must be how she dresses when flying since she was at the airport with Ricky's mother and sister. Which is fine with me especially if I get seated next to her. Someone sent them a text when Ricky was making his run late in regulation so they decided to watch the end at the airport. When it appeared Ricky may be in a playoff the tournament sent them a courtesy car. So it was reported.

The way people dress when flying these days is deplorable. I don't need people to be rocking a suit and tie, but one would think you could find something more appropriate to travel in than pajama pants and an old stained t-shirt.

The first thing I thought yesterday when she came out to greet Ricky in that yellow top was, "Damn fool. Her shirt's on backwards." ;)

The way people dress when flying these days is deplorable. I don't need people to be rocking a suit and tie, but one would think you could find something more appropriate to travel in than pajama pants and an old stained t-shirt.

That may be. I was just pointing out she didn't expect to be seen kissing her boyfriend on National TV. Her luggage had already been checked and she didn't have time to buy a different outfit. Even if deemed inappropriate for commercial flying, I would give her a pass on the TV spot.

Joel, I'm afraid you are old. Very old. As hot as this girl is she can dress any way she wants. Must be a lot of old people on here because this thread is ridiculous. This girl is smoking, in any kind of outfit.

Ryder cup is a team event. I admit he has done well in that scenario but the ryder cup is a small portion of a career. People don't realize that he has been carried by his partner many times but will come up with a great shot at the right time. How many tournaments has he won? He has won stroke play events on the European tour, none in the US. European tour doesn't come close to the PGA tour in depth, not even close.

He won 2 WGCs which are nothing to sneeze at and one was in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT