ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe this saves the Republican Party

ClarindaA's

HR Legend
Jun 3, 2002
Hear me out. Hopefully they discard the narcissist and run Haley or Christie. Reboot the party by de energizing the low IQ voters. There are still those of us who can’t stand the progressive , DEI, porous border, allowing so many refugees in. I think they could still win.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Hear me out. Hopefully they discard the narcissist and run Haley or Christie. Reboot the party by de energizing the low IQ voters. There are still those of us who can’t stand the progressive , DEI, porous border, allowing so many refugees in. I think they could still win.
They keep getting chances to cut ties. But they keep doubling down. Crazy stuff in real life. 30 years from now I wonder how people will look at all this.

This is delusional. They would have pivoted from him after he lost and incited violence on the capitol. Instead they doubled down and have let him take over the RNC and they have all embraced the nasty rhetoric and fear mongering. Just look at FOX going crazy and all of the Rs attack the judge and jury… backing a convicted felon. They have been telling you who they are… believe them.

So we can just give refugees free housing for life, continue with DEI over merit, shackle our industries with the Paris accords while Asia gets to play by other rules?
The GOP cannot govern and their platform is must defend Trump. Embarrassing and you defend it. Look in the mirror you're better than that trash anti American Fascist Republican cult. It 100% IS

Friend, I would absolutely love it if that were to happen.

IRL, I’ve been too embarrassed these last eight years to admit I’ve been a moderate Republican voter my entire adult life. I don’t want anyone thinking I align with that narcissistic piece of shit and the scum he’s inspired to crawl out of the woodwork.

Yes, many of us who see ourselves in the middle and lean right would be ecstatic to have a serious adult as an alternative to Biden. Any of the names you mentioned would get my vote.

The GOP deserves to be wiped out. Period
Oh, FFS, man.

So, those of us who are on the conservative side shouldn’t have a political party to represent our views? Yes, the GOP needs reformed badly, but when you spew crazy stuff like that it makes me cringe about having similar views with you on Trump.

Take a chill pill, dude. Today was a good day.

Oh, FFS, man.

So, those of us who are on the conservative side shouldn’t have a political party to represent our views? Yes, the GOP needs reformed badly, but when you spew crazy stuff like that it makes me cringe about having similar views with you on Trump.

Take a chill pill, dude. Today was a good day.
The entire GOP leadership supports this ****ing terrorist and is attacking the rule of law January 6th and now today. Knock it the **** off

I’m saying my political views are conservative, don’t Fit either party currently, but could fit into a Trumpless party
Bro, open your eyes… that party is long gone. I too was right leaning but over the past 15-20 years… especially since Trump I’m clearly no longer right. Reagan is rolling over in his grave. The Bush’s want nothing to do with him.

Bro, open your eyes… that party is long gone. I too was right leaning but over the past 15-20 years… especially since Trump I’m clearly no longer right. Reagan is rolling over in his grave. The Bush’s want nothing to do with him.
So…. Everyone just votes Democrat

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Could very well be a boost for Trump and I’d still say he’s the favorite vs Biden.

However, it’s looking increasingly likely that down ballot R’s are going to get shredded because everyone has seen that while D’s might have policy they disagree with, R’s can’t govern for sh!t and they won’t get any money from the RNC.

To OP’s hope about another candidate, no fvcking chance.

The entire GOP leadership supports this ****ing terrorist and is attacking the rule of law January 6th and now today. Knock it the **** off
Why are you losing your shit at me? Lol.

You’re unbelievable.

I hate to say this, but unhinged liberals like you are what attracts so many conservatives to Trump in the first place.

You need to relax. @Whiskeydeltadeltatango, come get your boy. Tell him to drop a Chis bomb elsewhere.

I’m saying my political views are conservative, don’t Fit either party currently, but could fit into a Trumpless party
Conservatism ended back in early 2000’s. Deficits don’t matter. And we love to give free shit away too. Medicare D, tax cuts with no spending cuts is a give away. Border, all are welcome amigo. No Child Left Behind.

You’re unbelievable.

I hate to say this, but unhinged liberals like you are what attracts so many conservatives to Trump in the first place.

You need to relax. @Whiskeydeltadeltatango, come get your boy. Tell him to drop a Chis bomb elsewhere.
Telling you facts isn't unhinged ❄️. Calling in the dunce brigade? Lol

I would think if enough people vote for them then the GOP will be forced to move to the center.
I’ll just stay home. I was thinking RFK, which is a waste too. The border needs damn near militarized and shut down for a bit. Deportations of any felons, people with cartel connections. Decrease number of refugees, increase number of European immigrants from what they allow now.

You’re unbelievable.

Dude needs some weed. No booze. I’ve got him on ignore right now. He’s too much for me to see spamming the board.

I’ll just stay home. I was thinking RFK, which is a waste too. The border needs damn near militarized and shut down for a bit. Deportations of any felons, people with cartel connections. Decrease number of refugees, increase number of European immigrants from what they allow now.
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT