ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Portal Targets (confirmed contacts)

I think you may be right. I also think there is a strong chance Jack transfers back to Iowa to play for his Dad in what could be the last year for both. Especially if Jack is a proven commodity.
Based on what? "A strong chance"? Jack will NEVER play at Iowa, something I posted three years ago. Marge rules the roost and the youngest will never play at Iowa.

You're probably more right then wrong, but I always had the opinion that Fran was never an attention getter, When one of his teams did well during the first part of the season they always had issues at the end of the season or visa versa. Only one time in Fran's 14 years did he not have a team that lost double digit games and that was during the 20/21 season.
I hope Iowa has a great season this coming year, but it will be up to the sophomore class, plus Dix and Payton if he comes back, to get the best record that Iowa has had in the McCaffery era.
I think the team will be great, but the question remains will Fran play the best players or screw up the rotations until it's too late. His coaching and X and O's are not the best.
Really not trying to be a downer, but please do give reasons why "I think this team will be great" . Based on what? Your last sentence highlighted one of the biggest issues even IF he had a solid ballanced roster, which he does not yet again.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT