ADVERTISEMENT

Meal prep/eat out - lunch edition

hydro2.0

HR Heisman
Jun 25, 2018
What’s the consensus on GIAOT (hort)? Do we typically bring our lunch to work or do we eat out most days?

For me, I have meal prepped almost religiously for breakfast and lunch the past two years. Always have enough for lunch Monday-Thursday with Friday I graze on something else.

I understand we are all rich rich but who slums it up like me and who are my never make anything lunch ppl?

When I'm working out of town, I always eat lunch out. When I'm working from home, I never eat lunch out during the week. Weekends I eat in unless I'm doing an activity during lunch.

I used to eat out every day before the pandemic, now I never eat breakfast or lunch out. Dinner maybe once every couple weeks. I don’t think the standard breakfast or lunch type food is offering any value from a nutrition/cost perspective anymore, and I can see the level of disgust in peoples faces that are working there. I don’t want to eat anything they’ve prepped

I live a few blocks from the office; I usually go home to eat most days (other than Tuesday, when my Kiwanis Club has our weekly lunch meeting).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT