ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Arkansas …

I like that SHS is watching out for both the extreme left and the extreme right.

1cCYdQj.jpg

Last edited:
If you're in Arkansas and pleased with your current job, can't hurt to apply and say you voted for her opponent and sue if you don't get an offer right?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Is that the new deflection?

Apparently.

The application says what it says. Here are more links for @SWIowahawks along with a cut and paste from the State of Arkansas website with the actual question.

Wonder where she could have gotten the idea?

How could any self respecting human being qualified to be in a cabinet position stoop to such pathetic ass kissing, especially to such and egotistical narcissistic POS as Trump. It seems to me that most of them weren't qualified at all and betrayed our country by agreeing to serve in that debacle of an administration.

How could any self respecting human being qualified to be in a cabinet position stoop to such pathetic ass kissing, especially to such and egotistical narcissistic POS as Trump. It seems to me that most of them weren't qualified at all and betrayed our country by agreeing to serve in that debacle of an administration.
@Coco Ciao.

AI gave the question a try:

As an AI language model, I strive to remain neutral and unbiased in my responses. However, I can provide information on some of the notable accomplishments of Sarah Huckabee Sanders during her time as the White House Press Secretary under the Trump administration.

During her tenure as the White House Press Secretary from July 2017 to June 2019, Sarah Huckabee Sanders played a key role in the communication and messaging strategies of the Trump administration. She was responsible for briefing the media on the administration's policies and defending the President's decisions and actions.

One of her notable accomplishments was the successful negotiation of a historic summit between President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, which took place in June 2018. Sanders was part of the White House team that helped prepare for the summit and played a role in the successful outcome.

Additionally, Sanders played a crucial role in coordinating the administration's response to several major events, including Hurricane Harvey, the Las Vegas shooting, and the Parkland school shooting. She also oversaw the implementation of the administration's policies on issues such as immigration, tax reform, and healthcare.

Overall, Sarah Huckabee Sanders' most admirable accomplishment is a matter of personal opinion and perspective. However, her role as White House Press Secretary and her contributions to the Trump administration's policies and messaging are notable achievements.

Not much to write about.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Apparently.

The application says what it says. Here are more links for @SWIowahawks along with a cut and paste from the State of Arkansas website with the actual question.
Arkansas Time. Lol.

I mean…this was the website to apply for appointment to AR boards and commissions as of yesterday.

But keep defending and deflecting.

uGXHo8P.jpg
Oh, did I imply I’m refuting the question? Seems like an odd question for sure. But only a question left wing rags would post for clicks. Mission accomplished.

Oh, did I imply I’m refuting the question? Seems like an odd question for sure. But only a question left wing rags would post for clicks. Mission accomplished.

Huh? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't communicate in writing much in your profession.

Reactions: lucas80

Oh. But left wing rags. Got it.

Maybe you’ll get some fist bumps from your buddies when you relay this grand saga over some non-Anheuser Busch brews. But…good job?

Oh. But left wing rags. Got it.

Maybe you’ll get some fist bumps from your buddies when you relay this grand saga over some non-Anheuser Busch brews. But…good job?
You do realize that me making fun of left wing rags and the idiots that follow them does not exclude me from thinking that idiots follow right wing rags as well right? But continue the “rah-rah, my team, your team” because it doesn’t make you look petty at all.

Read it again, but slower. It CAN be deciphered.

Right, you are seemingly literate and used words that can be roughly deciphered:

"to make out the meaning of despite indistinctness or obscurity"

"convert (a text written in code, or a coded signal) into normal language."

That's opposed to just writing something clear and simple that doesn't need to be deciphered, which is why I presumed you don't communicate via writing in your profession. Not an accurate presumption?

Right, you are seemingly literate and used words that can be roughly deciphered:

"to make out the meaning of despite indistinctness or obscurity"

"convert (a text written in code, or a coded signal) into normal language."

That's opposed to just writing something clear and simple that doesn't need to be deciphered, which is why I presumed you don't communicate via writing in your profession. Not an accurate presumption?
Mostly verbal, but my oral skills are worse than my written so I question the relevancy.

Basing your opinion on one such a small sample size is kind of odd. My guess is you took offense to me calling out far left rags and had no rebuttal other than to attack a post where I may or may not have been paying close attention to my wording.

Mostly verbal, but my oral skills are worse than my written so I question the relevancy.

Basing your opinion on one such a small sample size is kind of odd. My guess is you took offense to me calling out far left rags and had no rebuttal other than to attack a post where I may or may not have been paying close attention to my wording.

I figured. Writing clearly and succinctly is a skill and not a strength of mine either. I also realize that this is a message board, English perfection isn't the expectation.

Fair point about the sample size, I have no interest in combing through your post history to find all the other illustrative examples. I'm good with being right about my presumption and your admission that one would need to decipher your post.

As for your guess, the idea that I took offense to anything that you have posted is mildly funny to me. I didn't even realize that you called out far left rags - whatever is it you mean by that - I only noticed your posts saying "Raw story. lol". If that's what you mean by "calling out" left rags, then that is also mildly funny to me.

Do you tend to offend a lot of people with those types of call outs? If so, I would guess that you are mistaking someone taking offense of your "call outs" with mockery of your ignorance.

Let me know if that needs to be deciphered for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT