ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Arkansas …

I'm impressed with her ability to get the people of Arkansas to look past the fact that she's a mean-spirited, out of shape nepobaby to get elected as governor of a place most well known for Walmart, "the most racist city in America" and bathhouse row.

Reactions: lucas80
I figured. Writing clearly and succinctly is a skill and not a strength of mine either. I also realize that this is a message board, English perfection isn't the expectation.

Fair point about the sample size, I have no interest in combing through your post history to find all the other illustrative examples. I'm good with being right about my presumption and your admission that one would need to decipher your post.

As for your guess, the idea that I took offense to anything that you have posted is mildly funny to me. I didn't even realize that you called out far left rags - whatever is it you mean by that - I only noticed your posts saying "Raw story. lol". If that's what you mean by "calling out" left rags, then that is also mildly funny to me.

Do you tend to offend a lot of people with those types of call outs? If so, I would guess that you are mistaking someone taking offense of your "call outs" with mockery of your ignorance.

Let me know if that needs to be deciphered for you.
So, your intent on this board is to call out grammar and people too lazy to go back and correct their own posts? Makes sense as to why you don’t consider Raw Story to be the opposite of the NY Post or The Blaze. Keep doing Gods work.

So, your intent on this board is to call out grammar and people too lazy to go back and correct their own posts? Makes sense as to why you don’t consider Raw Story to be the opposite of the NY Post or The Blaze. Keep doing Gods work.

No. But you are highlighting my weakness in writing, I write something that I think is clear and you comprehended it completely differently than what I had expected.

My intent on this board is primarily to be entertained. One aspect of that is questioning observed stupidity - something I rarely do or have the opportunity to do in person - plenty of opportunities here on HORT.

For my own entertainment, I inquired about your poorly constructed post - the one you acknowledged needs to be deciphered or corrected - this was after your other contributions of "publication X. lol" and "publication Y. lol".

I was mocking you for my own entertainment, because the content of your posts indicated to me that you were worth mocking. Did i misinterpret your immense contributions to the discussion of this thread?

As to your conclusions about what I think about Raw Story, NY Post or The Blaze, I have no idea where you're getting this stuff. I haven't commented about any of these publications, maybe it's not my writing, maybe it's your reading comprehension.

Mostly verbal, but my oral skills are worse than my written so I question the relevancy.

Basing your opinion on one such a small sample size is kind of odd. My guess is you took offense to me calling out far left rags and had no rebuttal other than to attack a post where I may or may not have been paying close attention to my wording.
Is this a NCPissyPants alt handle? That's the vive I'm getting lately.

No. But you are highlighting my weakness in writing, I write something that I think is clear and you comprehended it completely differently than what I had expected.

My intent on this board is primarily to be entertained. One aspect of that is questioning observed stupidity - something I rarely do or have the opportunity to do in person - plenty of opportunities here on HORT.

For my own entertainment, I inquired about your poorly constructed post - the one you acknowledged needs to be deciphered or corrected - this was after your other contributions of "publication X. lol" and "publication Y. lol".

I was mocking you for my own entertainment, because the content of your posts indicated to me that you were worth mocking. Did i misinterpret your immense contributions to the discussion of this thread?

As to your conclusions about what I think about Raw Story, NY Post or The Blaze, I have no idea where you're getting this stuff. I haven't commented about any of these publications, maybe it's not my writing, maybe it's your reading comprehension.
You keep working on your writing and I’ll keep working on entertaining you.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Is this a NCPissyPants alt handle? That's the vive I'm getting lately.
Lately? I’ve posted like 5 times in the past few months on this board. It’s turned into a reading and laughing board. Except for the Cubs thread, that one has actual value.

I'm impressed with her ability to get the people of Arkansas to look past the fact that she's a mean-spirited, out of shape nepobaby to get elected as governor of a place most well known for Walmart, "the most racist city in America" and bathhouse row.
The cross over from mean spirited to Christian is surprisingly narrow in Arkansas. I thought she might get caught up by her opponents in the primary pointing out that she'd lived in Virginia for 15 or so years, and only established residency in order to run for governor.

You keep working on your writing and I’ll keep working on entertaining you.

The entertainment comes when you try to formulate thoughts, conclusions and then defend them. That content is what produces my entertainment.

When I try to coax that out of you and you throw in the towel, it feels like wasted effort. Thanks for playing a long for a little bit though. Although this doesn't help my entertainment at all, but you might want to just stick to the "Noun. lol" formula you have going, has to be much easier for you.

The entertainment comes when you try to formulate thoughts, conclusions and then defend them. That content is what produces my entertainment.

When I try to coax that out of you and you throw in the towel, it feels like wasted effort. Thanks for playing a long for a little bit though. Although this doesn't help my entertainment at all, but you might want to just stick to the "Noun. lol" formula you have going, has to be much easier for you.
I figured it out. You are a narcissist who just loves hearing himself type. We all have our quirks I guess. This conversation has been going on way too long and I even gave you the out. But you came back with another memoir for no one’s amusement but your own.

I figured it out. You are a narcissist who just loves hearing himself type. We all have our quirks I guess. This conversation has been going on way too long and I even gave you the out. But you came back with another memoir for no one’s amusement but your own.

Ah yes, acknowleding weaknesses and failures, very typical behavior of narcissists.

Good job figuring out that I'm here for my own amusement. I guess I must have communicated that clearly enough.

Thanks for coming back with more content for my amusement though. You must just like hearing yourself type, typical narcissist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT