ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Colorado

Moving Independence Day GIF

might want to read all the words of the article though...

either way, prosecute him to the fullest.

Reactions: goldmom
What words?
the ones about how the perp was basically involved in a garden variety auto collision and apparently lost it, and how the situation was unrelated to any of the recent deplorable vague threats to justices.

the ones about how the perp was basically involved in a garden variety auto collision and apparently lost it, and how the situation was unrelated to any of the recent deplorable vague threats to justices.
What's your point?

Got it. Standard nut with a gun we just have to accept in America.
If it had been Trump related nobody should be shocked. He's going to get people killed. Or, more people, I should say.

Reactions: HawkMD
Got it. Standard nut with a gun we just have to accept in America.
If it had been Trump related nobody should be shocked. He's going to get people killed. Or, more people, I should say.
just a standard nut

Seems like the actions of a "well regulated militia" to me.
"Regulated" meant something different in 1776. It meant more like organized and maintained, not controlled by the government.

As for the shooter, it looks like he's wearing makeup. When he's not shooting up empty buildings, it looks like he trolls for johns on Colfax Ave.

"Regulated" meant something different in 1776. It meant more like organized and maintained, not controlled by the federal government.

Important distinction here. Because our city, county and state police forces are in no way controlled by the federal government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT