ADVERTISEMENT

Meet: Australia's most sexually-active woman (and no she's not OP's mom)....

I wasn't that big of a guy so I got out in my late 20s. Some of the guys on the teams in the big cities I lived in really did a number on my shoulders. They were just a wee bit bigger than the college teams I was used to playing.
I understand that. I played mainly flanker with a bit of lock in 15s and would drop weight and play wing for summer 7s.
In college I did just fine as that athletic, lean flanker but felt beat up a lot in men's- tons of huge guys, especially the Samoans/islanders.

Reactions: globalhawk
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America
Exactly my thoughts. Just a horrible face on her!

My friends told me that as well. I'll be there next summer for two weeks on a rugby/party trip. Should be fun!
If you are a heterosexual, I can just say, stock up on the condoms. If you are gay, one of our gay hort/giao users can guide you. I am sure that doesn't change just because you hold the bat differently. Have fun and if you need tourism tips, hit me up.

In my 20s I went to Australia for one month. I evenly split time between Melbourne, Sydney and the gold coast. If you had a remote American accent or they knew you were from America, the menu contained pu$$y. Girls would leave their room keys outside my hotel room. Eventually sex got tiresome and boring. Yes that's right. And these were stunning girls. I can't even do justice to the tang available down under.
All I know is if an Aussie says hello (or head shot: good day) to your wife or girlfriend, you are best off quietly getting up and walking out of the room. Keep your head lowered and don't even look back. It's over.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Im wondering how many of the folks who dont approve of her sex life would be pissed if she had an average sex life but she didnt put out after a handful of dates with them?

Reactions: BelemNole
Do you guys really think pussies get looser or even change in the least bit after banging a certain number of dudes? Have you ever actually gotten laid?

If you are a heterosexual, I can just say, stock up on the condoms. If you are gay, one of our gay hort/giao users can guide you. I am sure that doesn't change just because you hold the bat differently. Have fun and if you need tourism tips, hit me up.
I am indeed heterosexual and will be stocked and ready to go. Hopefully looking like a typical Southern California surfer bro will work out for the ladies.

Three of the days will have rugby games and the rest of the ~10 days are pretty filled in and planned by the coaches/trip organizers. I'll get back to you if I have free time and need some advice! Thank you, good sir.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I am indeed heterosexual and will be stocked and ready to go. Hopefully looking like a typical Southern California surfer bro will work out for the ladies.

Three of the days will have rugby games and the rest of the ~10 days are pretty filled in and planned by the coaches/trip organizers. I'll get back to you if I have free time and need some advice! Thank you, good sir.
You're welcome my man. Enjoy the fun and the food.

Reactions: pink shizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT