ADVERTISEMENT

Meet: Australia's most sexually-active woman (and no she's not OP's mom)....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
i-m-sure-earning-millions-72044267.jpg

She’s become a household name after being dubbed “Australia’s most sexually active woman,” but Annie Knight has revealed there’s a dark side to being open about her sexuality.

The former marketing executive has been hitting headlines all year, namely for revealing she’d slept with 300 people in the past 12 months, but also due to her viral videos detailing the life of an OnlyFans creator.

But after amassing thousands of followers with her candid insights into the Australian sex industry, Ms Knight found herself the target of trolls, many of which have “slut-shamed” the 26-year-old and told her to “get a real job.”

“People love to tell me to ‘get a real job’ even though I’ll likely pay $1 million in taxes [Australian] this financial year,” Knight told news.com.au.

“Another favorite comment is ‘your mom and dad must be proud’ which is one I always laugh at because, yes, they are.

“My mom messages me daily telling me how proud she is for living my life authentically and not caring what anyone thinks, and my dad supports me no matter what.”

But, while the Newcastle woman’s family are supportive of Knight’s raunchy profession – which involves selling explicit images and videos of herself to subscribers – it hasn’t always been smooth sailing.

Knight’s X-rated career was “outed” to her dad Simon, who up until that point had only known his daughter worked in “social media”.

“It was pretty awful to receive a panicked call from my dad saying ‘a reporter just showed up at my door and is saying my daughter is a sex maniac’,” she explained.

“My heart sank, not because I was ashamed but because my dad is so innocent and kind and he loves me so much he would have been so confused and shocked by that.

“I’m not sure exactly what was said to my dad but the fact he paraphrased ‘sex maniac’ makes me think it wasn’t anything pleasant.

“It made me feel like I was being slut-shamed. But thankfully I had a conversation with dad and explained what OnlyFans was and he was okay with it, he’s very supportive.”

Knight, who earned $104,000 during the month of October, said the argument that her work isn’t a “real job” was outdated and frustrating, stressing she “contributes to society” as much as the next person.

“No, I’m not a doctor or a lawyer, but there’s a lot of people who aren’t either of those professions and still have what everyone would consider a ‘real job’,” she said.

“We help keep society functioning at a respectful, responsible level. And to those who claim that I don’t work hard, all I have to say is, you try and run multiple social media accounts, creating different content for each of them, as well as an OF page where fans expect you to be online 24/7 alongside being attacked for being yourself, being name called and bullied, battling the double standards between men and women in the industry.”

Knight, who revealed previously she was fired from her old job after they discovered her racy side-hustle, went on to say her now full-time gig was relentless.

“It’s almost impossible. I don’t get days off. I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year,” she said. “My job is real.”

The adult content creator went on to describe what a typical day for her looks like, stating it starts at 5am and finishes late into the evening.

“Every day is slightly different, but on an ordinary day I wake up at 5am, go to the gym, and then for a walk before starting my work day,” she told news.com.au.

“I’ll log on in the morning and reply to messages before doing my make-up for work. On a filming day I generally spend 3-4 hours shooting content before logging back on to my OF account usually around 2pm to chat to fans until 10pm at night.

“I work long days but I’m committed to giving my fans the best experience possible and making sure they get their money’s worth.”

i-m-sure-earning-millions-72044267.jpg

She’s become a household name after being dubbed “Australia’s most sexually active woman,” but Annie Knight has revealed there’s a dark side to being open about her sexuality.

The former marketing executive has been hitting headlines all year, namely for revealing she’d slept with 300 people in the past 12 months, but also due to her viral videos detailing the life of an OnlyFans creator.

But after amassing thousands of followers with her candid insights into the Australian sex industry, Ms Knight found herself the target of trolls, many of which have “slut-shamed” the 26-year-old and told her to “get a real job.”

“People love to tell me to ‘get a real job’ even though I’ll likely pay $1 million in taxes [Australian] this financial year,” Knight told news.com.au.

“Another favorite comment is ‘your mom and dad must be proud’ which is one I always laugh at because, yes, they are.

“My mom messages me daily telling me how proud she is for living my life authentically and not caring what anyone thinks, and my dad supports me no matter what.”

But, while the Newcastle woman’s family are supportive of Knight’s raunchy profession – which involves selling explicit images and videos of herself to subscribers – it hasn’t always been smooth sailing.

Knight’s X-rated career was “outed” to her dad Simon, who up until that point had only known his daughter worked in “social media”.

“It was pretty awful to receive a panicked call from my dad saying ‘a reporter just showed up at my door and is saying my daughter is a sex maniac’,” she explained.

“My heart sank, not because I was ashamed but because my dad is so innocent and kind and he loves me so much he would have been so confused and shocked by that.

“I’m not sure exactly what was said to my dad but the fact he paraphrased ‘sex maniac’ makes me think it wasn’t anything pleasant.

“It made me feel like I was being slut-shamed. But thankfully I had a conversation with dad and explained what OnlyFans was and he was okay with it, he’s very supportive.”

Knight, who earned $104,000 during the month of October, said the argument that her work isn’t a “real job” was outdated and frustrating, stressing she “contributes to society” as much as the next person.

“No, I’m not a doctor or a lawyer, but there’s a lot of people who aren’t either of those professions and still have what everyone would consider a ‘real job’,” she said.

“We help keep society functioning at a respectful, responsible level. And to those who claim that I don’t work hard, all I have to say is, you try and run multiple social media accounts, creating different content for each of them, as well as an OF page where fans expect you to be online 24/7 alongside being attacked for being yourself, being name called and bullied, battling the double standards between men and women in the industry.”

Knight, who revealed previously she was fired from her old job after they discovered her racy side-hustle, went on to say her now full-time gig was relentless.

“It’s almost impossible. I don’t get days off. I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year,” she said. “My job is real.”

The adult content creator went on to describe what a typical day for her looks like, stating it starts at 5am and finishes late into the evening.

“Every day is slightly different, but on an ordinary day I wake up at 5am, go to the gym, and then for a walk before starting my work day,” she told news.com.au.

“I’ll log on in the morning and reply to messages before doing my make-up for work. On a filming day I generally spend 3-4 hours shooting content before logging back on to my OF account usually around 2pm to chat to fans until 10pm at night.

“I work long days but I’m committed to giving my fans the best experience possible and making sure they get their money’s worth.”

In my 20s I went to Australia for one month. I evenly split time between Melbourne, Sydney and the gold coast. If you had a remote American accent or they knew you were from America, the menu contained pu$$y. Girls would leave their room keys outside my hotel room. Eventually sex got tiresome and boring. Yes that's right. And these were stunning girls. I can't even do justice to the tang available down under.

Gross.

One of the biggest things these women forget is the impact it has on family.

Imagine her eventual kids having to deal with this as they grow up.
Yeah. In the article she says how her dad is so supportive. Yeah, right. If her parents are so supportive and proud why didn't she tell them about her career? They found out when a news person knocked on their front door. She knows it's shameful, that's why she didn't tell them herself, not until she got outed.

In my 20s I went to Australia for one month. I evenly split time between Melbourne, Sydney and the gold coast. If you had a remote American accent or they knew you were from America, the menu contained pu$$y. Girls would leave their room keys outside my hotel room. Eventually sex got tiresome and boring. Yes that's right. And these were stunning girls. I can't even do justice to the tang available down under.
Cool story. I spent a month in Australia around time of the American attack in Iraq and I think being a Yank was probably one of the worst things you could be. Definitely didn't get laid. Had some very uncomfortable 'eff the US' conversations with some locals. I did get to milk some dairy cows and pet a kangaroo though. Good times.

I didn't see men mentioned anywhere

‘From the second article:

Knight sleeps with both men and women and told the radio program that she met many of her sex partners on dating apps.

However, she did also mention her roster of “regulars” that she keeps on speed dial.

“The messier the sex, the better,” she enthused.

Also from the second article:

added that nothing is off limits when it comes to experimenting in the bedroom, saying: “I’m down to try anything.”

I went from thinking this is gross and then I read the above comment.

I wish my body could still take playing rugby.
I recently turned 34 and feel like I've got gas in the tank but the time and, most importantly, that burning desire to play, practice, and keep improving are miles behind where it used to be.

I'm thinking next summer may be the last 15s I play. I'll be playing some 7s in England in June and think that'll be the last of that too.

I recently turned 34 and feel like I've got gas in the tank but the time and, most importantly, that burning desire to play, practice, and keep improving are miles behind where it used to be.

I'm thinking next summer may be the last 15s I play. I'll be playing some 7s in England in June and think that'll be the last of that too.
I wasn't that big of a guy so I got out in my late 20s. Some of the guys on the teams in the big cities I lived in really did a number on my shoulders. They were just a wee bit bigger than the college teams I was used to playing.

Reactions: pink shizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT