ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis NIL

Kirk has made more than the players that played in the nfl.
Kirk strikes me as someone who has probably been very wise with his money. Wouldn't be shocked at all if his net worth is north of $125M, and it wouldn't shock me at all if Kirk will start to recycle some of his net worth back into the NIL.

8% on $125M annually is $10M a year. If he were to just take 25% of that net worth gain a year that could be $2.5M into the NIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 2bagger22
Psst weak, we’ve got the big 💰💰

CaseysGenStoreWatvliet.jpg

So an illinois company with zero officers who are Iowa alums is going to contribute.
Good plan.
Yeah current ceo a New Hampshire alum and last one before sam Allen a Purdue alum who went there on a golf scholarship. I know he donated good amount of $ to Purdue and for some naming rights on the course there. Deere large part of their $ and giving tied into to their pga event and take pride being the one event on tour who gives the largest % amount back to charities and other organizations in need (least what I read when I attended few years back in an event pamphlet).

I don’t think most Italians follow NCAA football, let alone the Hawkeyes.
Total Iowa company, no?

A Sweet Story​

It all began in 1913 when Fred H. Wells purchased a horse, a delivery wagon, a few cans and jars, and the good will of the business from Ray Bowers, a dairy farmer in Le Mars, Iowa -- all for $250. The original contract granted Fred H. Wells the milk distribution route and guaranteed a source of raw milk from Mr. Bower's herd of fifteen cows.

Around 1925, Fred H. Wells and his sons began manufacturing ice cream in Le Mars. As the popularity of their ice cream grew, they quickly branched out and began distributing their frozen confections in Remsen and Alton, Iowa, the following year. In 1927 Fred H. Wells and his brother, Harry C. Wells, began a partnership to distribute ice cream in Sioux City, Iowa, located about 25 miles south of Le Mars. In 1928 Fairmont Ice Cream purchased the ice cream distribution system in Sioux City from the Wells brothers along with the right to use the Wells name. Seven years later, in 1935, the Wells brothers decided to again sell ice cream in Sioux City. No longer able to use the name "Wells," the brothers decided to run a "Name That Ice Cream" contest in the Sioux City Journal. A Sioux City man won the $25 cash prize for submitting the winning entry, "Blue Bunny," after noticing how much his son enjoyed the blue bunnies in a department store window at Easter time. The winner, an illustrator by trade, also created the first Blue Bunny logo, used on Blue Bunny packaging for nearly 70 years!

From a single delivery wagon to the world's largest family-owned and managed ice cream producer, Wells 100+ years in the industry is a pretty sweet story.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
It was a big deal in NW Iowa. Word on the street was the Well's CEO wanted to retire and no one within the family wanted the job and just wanted their payout. I imagine the holidays are fun.
Yeah, take the cash and parting gifts and do what you want or put up with all the comes along with operating a large manufacturing business. One of those options for sure has lots of headaches and lots of hours involved with it.

Our 2900 members of the swarm is going to kill us. It’s actually already killing us.

It was a big deal in NW Iowa. Word on the street was the Well's CEO wanted to retire and no one within the family wanted the job and just wanted their payout. I imagine the holidays are fun.
Exact same situation in my wife's family. Company sold last month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT