ADVERTISEMENT

Men Flood Women's Job Fair After 'Lying' About Being Nonbinary

That is bad. And that a trans would show up is weird too. What idiot would do that? Talk about a job fair killer.

I did not read that numerous trans persons paid to attend, that said, no clue how you would correlate that to my post.

Sure, cis people shouldn't be so fragile that they need to make laws to keep some trans kid from playing rec soccer.
1. You're an idiot.
2. The tranny can play soccer in co-ed or with people of the same sex/gender (because they're the same thing).

Only the Pella part. My dad was not in the religious industry at all and I am not a Lutheran. And really no hate.
No hate, just the typical type of love I was taught by small town Christians

20231006-220704.png

That is an interesting question and I am sure there are or you wouldn't ask it, but trying to think of any off the top of my head and not using Google, all I can think of is Hair Club. Back in the day, Lion's Club, Kiwanis, Augusta National, Scouts (not to mention the Good Old Boys Club), etc were men only. And I don't care at all if they hold women's only networking/job fair events, makes sense to me, I am just trying to come up with organizations that are men only today.
LOL. This is yet another example of the ignorance that infiltrates our country today.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Listen. A small minority of Americans actually believe what happened in this situation is right. The question is why do you have a disdain for gay/trans people?
Why in the world would that be the question? I’m just a guy, who cares what I think and what impact does it have? Other people have vastly different opinions, that is fine.

Why in the world would that be the question? I’m just a guy, who cares what I think and what impact does it have? Other people have vastly different opinions, that is fine.
Do you have a problem with gays and trans? You can talk shit about them here but not admit it? Strange. I think we can all see the truth. What has made you feel that gays/trans are not acceptable to you? Is it a religious thing?

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
So what men only clubs are you referring to?
Not anything on your stupid list. SMFH.

Start with The Mankind Project, Evryman, Inside Circle, Brothers, Mensgroup... fact is there are many men's only organizations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
@binsfeldcyhawk2 @EasyHawk Doesn't like trans and gays for who they are. This has nothing to do with the job fair if you paid attention. Do you support hating gays and trans because of their decisions to be who they are? If you do you are a POS. I really hope you were just trying to continue your laughing emoji queen act.

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT