ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs KC

The air temp at game time tomorrow is supposed to be -4. Before any wind chill. I don’t know how they can play this game in good conscience

They played an NFC Championship game in the following conditions. Giants beat the Packers at Lambeau

But those scoreboard numbers January 10 were not nearly so impressive as the following numbers: Temperature: 9 degrees below zero. Wind: Gusting up to 35 miles an hour out of the northwest. Wind-chill factor: 59 degrees below zero.

• Wow
Reactions: h-hawk
One is bc of a blizzard that could make travel to & from the game extremely dangerous. The other is bc it's cold. Not quite apples to apples comparison

Switching days and moving it up a few hours wasn't apples to apples either

Because they are hard men, not soft ass bitches.

Watching Yellowstone 1883 last night it occured to me how soft this country has gotten and how we have somehow put the weak, loser, skyscreamers in charge. Back in 1883 the people in charge of everything today, from the top down, the country, the states, your local city council or school board, on to your local sports clubs, would have just died on the prairie.

You weak people can go ahead and cancel life because it is not optimal conditions out there but the strong will carry on.
Life expectancy in 1880-39.41 years.
2020-77.28 years

Can't be hard or soft if you're 6 ft. Under.

No, when men see a female getting the tar kicked out of her by her boyfriend and would rather record it with their phones than intervene, that’s how you know we’ve become soft.
Swag gets it. That's one of many examples.

It's cold and windy outside and everybody screaming like it's the end of the world. Every event I can think of is getting cancelled, usually some skyscreamer mom sending out the announcement ending it with "be safe".

It's like, who put these people in charge? Just because of some weather we shut down life? I blame COVID. We shut down the world for months so we now find it easy to quit or cancel for the littlest thing.

The reference to 1883 was that early pioneers either pushed on and dealt with it or they died. The Greatest Generation answered the call, pushed on, and fought and won WW2. These days, shit, China should just go ahead and invade because we'd roll over like bitches, especially if it was a little cold outside.

Because they are hard men, not soft ass bitches.

Watching Yellowstone 1883 last night it occured to me how soft this country has gotten and how we have somehow put the weak, loser, skyscreamers in charge. Back in 1883 the people in charge of everything today, from the top down, the country, the states, your local city council or school board, on to your local sports clubs, would have just died on the prairie.

You weak people can go ahead and cancel life because it is not optimal conditions out there but the strong will carry on.
Grampa, dat you?

Anyone who signed up for this game is just enabling it to get even worse. I'll watch Catlin Clark and the Iowa Hawkettes instead...
Heard somewhere some of the streaming services are in talks of bundling together. Which is ironic since that is what people wanted to get away from.

Swag gets it. That's one of many examples.

It's cold and windy outside and everybody screaming like it's the end of the world. Every event I can think of is getting cancelled, usually some skyscreamer mom sending out the announcement ending it with "be safe".

It's like, who put these people in charge? Just because of some weather we shut down life? I blame COVID. We shut down the world for months so we now find it easy to quit or cancel for the littlest thing.

The reference to 1883 was that early pioneers either pushed on and dealt with it or they died. The Greatest Generation answered the call, pushed on, and fought and won WW2. These days, shit, China should just go ahead and invade because we'd roll over like bitches, especially if it was a little cold outside.
So dumb… cuz they had to push on. They didn’t have the Hampton Inn off exit 220. Trust me when I say if the pioneers had a choice they’d sit at home tonight and watch the game with the thermostat at 72.

Just because people did stupid things in the past doesn’t mean we need to keep doing them. I will never understand why people think that playing a game in dangerously cold temperatures is a sign of toughness. Toughness doesn’t prevent frostbite but intelligence might.

Reactions: B1GDeal
Watched it with some questionable websites and an app. Had to switch occasionally as the stream dropped but I am not paying.

• Love
Reactions: TDJ7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT