ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Burt - TE out of NE

True. Husker here...Normally we would have sought to keep him, but he was the 4th ranked TE in the state. We have a lot of good TEs lately coming out of high school. 2-3 more Power 5 TEs in 25 also. We just cannot keep them all.
I know reading comprehension is a problem in your neck of the woods, but he is literally the #2 TE in Debby on both Rivals and 247

True. Husker here...Normally we would have sought to keep him, but he was the 4th ranked TE in the state. We have a lot of good TEs lately coming out of high school. 2-3 more Power 5 TEs in 25 also. We just cannot keep them all.
I expected that type of response living here. It pains me a bit to say this but the current head Husker seems like a good dude...was easy to dislike everything GBR with the goons like Pelini, Callahan, and Capt Frosty. Your response should've been something like 'congrats, he's going to a TE factory' in case you haven't seen any Iowa TE's in the league but keep that narrative going.

Actually Nebraska did offer him and Hoffman our other TE. They just saw Iowa is superior at TE development. Especially after Fidone’s lackluster career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT