ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan / IA PBP

Gable and Parris could be a real go match..Parris is quicker than I thought Cass has to sit up his single leg shot better with Parris he just to quick for him and he is stronger also.
The single leg set up was solid. He got in deep twice. It was the finish. You can't get shin whizzered on a snatch single like that.

Reactions: minnhawkeye
Not an especially good match by Cass, gave up the dump which he should be prepared for. Not aggressive when he was in on the singles, settling to go to the mat with them where he loses his power and allows Parris to use his explosion. I hope he is ok because he had a look of pain as the last exchange happened, something got tweeked.

Reactions: HIWILLE
Parris looked better than I thought he would. Good win in front of the home crowd.

Thought it was strange that after the handshake line Michigan coach was all smiles and joking around. I get being happy about hwt but shortly after that he should be back to reality that the team only had 1 other win including 2 losses to backups. I would not want my coach happy about that meet.

I believe Gable will win but maybe if Parris can get him into the 3rd period he could gas him he has not looked like in the best of shape lately.

Calm down he’s a freshman. We all knew his highest ceiling this year would be 3-4.
Gable and Parris are THAT good. It will just make him train that much harder to get to their level.

Reactions: HIWILLE
For those harsh on cass remember he is a freshman in a man's weight and has been handling upper class men well all season. He will be fine. There are a lot of good and athletic heavies right now. Thank god the tony nelson style era is a thing of the past. Add Kirk to the mix and there are a lot of studs in the mix for the next few years

Reactions: Inthecircle
Parris looked better than I thought he would. Good win in front of the home crowd.

Thought it was strange that after the handshake line Michigan coach was all smiles and joking around. I get being happy about hwt but shortly after that he should be back to reality that the team only had 1 other win including 2 losses to backups. I would not want my coach happy about that meet.

Thought the exact same thing. Michigan looked like they finally beat OSU in football on the sidelines there lol. Parris one of the few guys they actually gaf about

This chainsaw dunce is a straight mouth breather. He cracks me up running around here like he won something trying to get a rise out of everyone. I'm not going to make any assumptions about which fan base he represents but he is pure comedy.

Reactions: evashevsky58
For those harsh on cass remember he is a freshman in a man's weight and has been handling upper class men well all season. He will be fine. There are a lot of good and athletic heavies right now. Thank god the tony nelson style era is a thing of the past. Add Kirk to the mix and there are a lot of studs in the mix for the next few years
((((((PINNED)))). When is the last time at top tier got pinned?

The single leg set up was solid. He got in deep twice. It was the finish. You can't get shin whizzered on a snatch single like that.
Cass did some good things, but he has to finish quicker or use his size better after he gets in there so well. He gave Parris too many easy opportunities to counter him, which most can't do, but some good work wasted and got caught in a leg Turk as well.

Great work by Parris, good effort by Cass but he has to adjust for the quickness next time out. I don't see this as an insurmountable deal by any stretch. Wish Cass was better on top though.

Yes sir. Your Hawk upper weights lack talent. Do the math sister. It's about facts, sister.
51KRSXN6mAL._SY445_.jpg

Reactions: redbirdhawk
HAHA! Hawk crowd booooos all match long. You complain about folks here? LOL Grow a pair. (((hugs)))

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, but you goofs act like you won the dual. Got smoked, homie.

Yeah, there was a bigger Hawk crowd there. That was nice.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Couldn’t believe so many were thinking Cass would smash Paris. He is different this year, grew into the weight. What a waste not redshirting him last year. Cass in the hunt for 3rd now unless he figures some things out cause I thought it would be close but it wasn’t.

Thought the exact same thing. Michigan looked like they finally beat OSU in football on the sidelines there lol. Parris one of the few guys they actually gaf about

I told my kid just watch, they are favored in this match and getting their asses beat in this dual but they will have a super bowl celebration if Parris wins.

Reactions: Jrjt0518

while agree 100%, just another example of duals not mattering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT