ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Session 4 Thread

Yea I was mumbling about that too.... great shape do something with it.... he just decided to take a nap
I honestly thought maybe he was just killing some clock since he appeared to be in a good spot. Figured he just didn't want to have to ride any more than he had to. Next thing ya know, no movement and a stalemate. SMH

Really not a bad match for Cash.

Alex had choice and deferred. If he was going to choose neutral anyway, I think he should have chosen neutral in the second and hopefully increased his lead.

I agree. You get up by 3 or 4 TDs and then it is easier to survive on bottom.

Reactions: AFHawk86
Does anybody know what year the 7th place finisher is? Must be a 5th year guy. Maybe post-grad?
DvtoItrXcAEgwle.jpg

Great tourney,Glynn,Desanto,
Murin and Glossner,Young and Bull above expectatios. How did Wilke finish, I grabbed my putter and headed to the green

Troll much?

How is that troll commentary? Did Marinelli not do a superman impression in the second period? Seriously, some here want to accuse Rivera of stalling and claim Marinelli is the victim of the ref? Stop, you look foolish. Marinelli won that match with two beautiful double legs, but he also stalled and got called for it. The right guy still won. Don't think I am hating because I can look at the match without black and gold glasses on.. An ugly win over a guy who majored you last year is still a great thing. The fans bashing obvious calls are the problem here.

Great tourney,Glynn,Desanto,
Murin and Glossner,Young and Bull above expectatios. How did Wilke finish, I grabbed my putter and headed to the green

He lost 3-2 in the finals. Looked like Wilcke, just not quite at that next level

Reactions: dhm az
How is that troll commentary? Did Marinelli not do a superman impression in the second period? Seriously, some here want to accuse Rivera of stalling and claim Marinelli is the victim of the ref? Stop, you look foolish. Marinelli won that match with two beautiful double legs, but he also stalled and got called for it. The right guy still won. Don't think I am hating because I can look at the match without black and gold glasses on.. An ugly win over a guy who majored you last year is still a great thing. The fans bashing obvious calls are the problem here.

Your posts in general seem very troll like. I always get an anti Iowa vibe off them. Could be wrong but......

Reactions: evashevsky58
He’s been beaten by Dake a lot more than 3 times... Did you watch their FloFilm?
They are both bad asses, Taylor is more accomplished on the world stage than Dake at this point .
We will see how it pans out.
Taylor has a Yarygin title .

Last edited:
They are both bad asses, Taylor is more accomplished on the world stage than Dake at this point .
We will see how it pans out.

How do you figure? They are both world champs, though Dake did it without giving up a single point. He also has 8? wins over Taylor to date and has a win over Burroughs.

How do you figure? They are both world champs, though Dake did it without giving up a single point. He also has 8? wins over Taylor to date and has a win over Burroughs.
I added tie breaker in, world stage, not USA
Yarygin is the tie breaker on world stage .

Yea I was mumbling about that too.... great shape do something with it.... he just decided to take a nap
I honestly thought maybe he was just killing some clock since he appeared to be in a good spot. Figured he just didn't want to have to ride any more than he had to. Next thing ya know, no movement and a stalemate. SMH

Really not a bad match for Cash.
Yea I was sitting there thinking he had it clear up over the knee looked like if he had come up with it there was a takedown in there.... hell it probably would have won the match.... I’ll have to eat crow on Cash though early in the tournament I was bitching on here about his matches putting me to sleep..... and I don’t usually complain about our wrestlers on here.....but he’s winning with his style more than he isn’t..... I just keep wondering what he could do if he actually went to his offense

Reactions: SlothHawk
I will tell you this, I've followed Lee for years, he was not himself today, sick, didn't give a shit, something . That was not the Lee I've watched for five years.
Looked slow and lethargic . Anyone that has watched him for years knows what I'm saying.

Last edited:
We need a new strength coach, every match I've seen the opponent looks noticably bigger .
This times 1000... strength has been our Achilles heel at too many weights for too long now. S&C has come a long way in the last decade.

Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT