ADVERTISEMENT

Midwest teachers grooming kids

Literally all over just search for it. Garland and biden have even labeled parents as domestic terrorists for protesting this specific book.
Show me a reputable source that says this.

Also, you never told me who you voted for the last two elections and who you support now.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You singing about coming for children again?
It’s ok if you can’t answer my questions. Do you feel the same shame when you create scenarios that teachers are grooming children and get turned on by it?

You may need professional help.

We have plenty of age restrictions in society that no one bats an eye at...

Gotta be 18 to buy tobacco...18 to sign a contract, 21 to buy alcohol.. 18/21 to enter a strip club. 18 to vote, 35 to be president!

but when it comes to non-reversable transition surgery, some think that we should trust that a 5 or 10 year old has the capacity to make that kind of decision?
What on earth has lead you to the conclusion that 5 or 10 year old are having surgery?

Usually the people obsessed with this stuff are the ones who touch kids.

This shit isn’t happening globally in schools. It’s another invention of fake outrage by the Right.

Oh and you ever notice the people getting popped for being pedos aren’t the drag queens?
Ever notice the media has an agenda to cover certain stories and not cover others? You think because it’s not in the news it’s not happening?

Usually the people obsessed with this stuff are the ones who touch kids.

This shit isn’t happening globally in schools. It’s another invention of fake outrage by the Right.

Oh and you ever notice the people getting popped for being pedos aren’t the drag queens?
You’re. Right it’s not happening globally, the rest of the world knows boys are boys and girls are girls, it’s only here on this board that we have this level of stupid

What on earth has lead you to the conclusion that 5 or 10 year old are having surgery?
How in the hell did you survive this long in life with zero reading comprehension? I didn’t say 5-10 year olds had surgery I said there are people who think kids that age have the capacity, the self awareness to make the transition.

My God, I'm so tired of this topic. My son is 10 and he has no clue what LGBTQIA+ is much less what a transgender person is. He's 10. Right now he cares about soccer, Roblox and watching reruns of great 90s shows on Disney+. I'd venture to say this is the case for MOST kids.

One day, he'll come home and ask and we'll discuss it. Until then, let the kid just be a kid. The video of the gay young adult (posted a few weeks ago) told me all I need to know. He said over and over again that he was 12 and just wanted to be a kid. He didn't need a label, he wasn't interested in boys or girls, just the power rangers an being a kid.

Heck, I don't even play stupid heterosexual games like, "Oooo, son do you think she's cute?" or "Awe, wouldn't it be great if you two got married one day? You could look back and say, we've been together since we were kids". And he never wore shirts like Heart Breaker or Lady Killer. Relationships are hard and kids aren't prepared for them, so I don't encourage them at all. Just be a damn kid and have fun while you can.

EDIT: I didn't even read the OP, because I'm sure it's not what the title claims. I'm just speaking in general terms.
Absolutely...and I am a public school teacher. Let the kids be kids.

I know but you don't have to be so hard on yourself, Rudolph.
Apologies. I don’t like stupid. Anybody who thinks libs of tik tok is a good follow deserves zero kindness, in my opinion. Zero. Especially someone belching bullshit about grooming.

For fück sake, what do you think shit social follows like that are doing? Its owner pretty much expressly is purposed to groom certain beliefs and attitudes, idiot.

Fùck man, how stupid are you? Think of what that algorithmic bullshit does to you?

Apologies. I don’t like stupid. Anybody who thinks libs of tik tok is a good follow deserves zero kindness, in my opinion. Zero. Especially someone belching bullshit about grooming.

For fück sake, what do you think shit social follows like that are doing? Its owner pretty much expressly is purposed to groom certain beliefs and attitudes, idiot.

Fùck man, how stupid are you? Think of what that algorithmic bullshit does to you?
I’ve met liberals like you in person, you always retreat to your safe space before having the pair to actually do anything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT