ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Lindell, Tech Bro. Gunning for Elon

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell insisted that his Wi-Fi detection devices were not illegal after they were banned from Kentucky polling stations.
And these machines or these devices will say if they're lying or not," Lindell explained. "What this does, if you had your own Wi-Fi network with a password, it would tell you if other devices have hacked, or I mean, are hooked up to the network and that they are using it."
"And they're going to have these devices, they're going to catch when these devices or when these machines go online, whether it's a polling book, whether it's a router, whatever it goes online, the computer, the printer. Beep! Beep! Beep! It's going to be like a red alert,"

Beep Beep!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell insisted that his Wi-Fi detection devices were not illegal after they were banned from Kentucky polling stations.
And these machines or these devices will say if they're lying or not," Lindell explained. "What this does, if you had your own Wi-Fi network with a password, it would tell you if other devices have hacked, or I mean, are hooked up to the network and that they are using it."
"And they're going to have these devices, they're going to catch when these devices or when these machines go online, whether it's a polling book, whether it's a router, whatever it goes online, the computer, the printer. Beep! Beep! Beep! It's going to be like a red alert,"

Beep Beep!

I usually take my tech advice from a guy that makes pillows and towels.

Thanks Mike!

Also, phuck the guy that put a web interface with BEEP, BEEP, BEEP on it over the top of some freeware IP scanner and sold it to Mike as a Voter Fraud Internet Machine and is probably making bank! You brilliant, brilliant son of a bitch!! It's almost elder abuse, but....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT