ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Jew hater

Does anyone else not give a shit about any of the Elon controversies but still read the threads to observe Phenom Fran?
blog head GIF
Mad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Depression Planner GIF by Jason Clarke

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Apple’s moralizing is my favorite.

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — Amid charges that Elon Musk's social media app "X" has become a dangerous breeding ground for speech Communists don't like, Apple CEO Tim Cook has elected to pull all Apple advertising from the platform.

"I refuse to allow my morally pristine corporation to be associated with disreputable characters like Elon Musk," said Cook while shaking the hand of murderous communist dictator Xi Jinping at this week's APEC Dinner.

6557e821bdfe16557e821bdfe2.jpg

This is what it really is about. It’s been pretty clear where the majority of anti-semites are after Oct. 7 and the mainstream left is freaking out about the crazies on their side. So it’s time turn the tables and try divert that attention towards Musk all while ignoring or downplaying Tliab, AOC, college campuses, Ohman anti-Semitic rhetoric..

“If you know me, you know I'm committed to truth and fairness. Here's the truth. Not a single authentic user on X saw IBM’s, Comcast’s, or Oracle’s ads next to the content in Media Matters’ article. Only 2 users saw Apple’s ad next to the content, at least one of which was Media Matters. Data wins over manipulation or allegations. Don't be manipulated. Stand with X.“

Yall got played again!

oh-snap-dave-chappelle.gif

How do you all enjoy being manipulated?
Does it feel good?

And?
Also, revenues? He's bleeding money.
It doesn't shock me that Netanyahu would cling to Musk, and that Musk would return the embrace.

Away from markets and technology - I thought it was awesome that Elon visited Israel today and met with families of the hostages. Some thoughts on Elon, the media and Israel:

Many of the same media organizations who struggle to cover the conflict in Israel accurately have rushed to condemn Elon for antisemitism. These facts are related. It is easy for many in the media to condemn a comfortable foe like Elon who often challenges the media. This condemnation helps them to feel virtuous and inoculated from charges of antisemitism while they - or the media organization for which they work - have simultaneously engaged in reporting since Oct. 7 that has often ranged from merely biased to de facto antisemitism. Consider the various refusals to report on the mass rape of Israeli women, to report on the torture of young Israeli children, the description of kidnapped Israeli children under the age of 4 who were held hostage as “soldiers” as a way to create a moral equivalence with Hamas prisoners in Israel who were convicted of crimes, and credulously reporting every assertion by Hamas and its supporters - often via push notification - while meticulously fact-checking and challenging every Israeli statement, most prominently in the reporting about Al-Shifa and Al-Ahli hospitals. Finally, far too late, most of the media has conceded that Israel was correct with regard to the hospitals, but the damage has already been done, fanning the flames of antisemitism.

There is a reasonable case to be made that Elon’s ownership of X and commitment to free speech has enabled the world to know the full truth about the atrocities of Oct. 7, given the bias present in most other social media platforms and media organizations. Freedom of speech matters. And there is a tradeoff to this, in that those who condemn Israel also have freedom of speech on X.

The X platform, however, is the only social media platform or news organization of which I am aware that has banned the genocidal slogan “From the River to the Sea.” To the best of my knowledge, Elon is the only American CEO/Founder who has taken the time and the risk to visit Israel, meet with families of Israeli hostages, and visit some of the communities where terrorist atrocities were committed on October 7th. Actions always speak louder than words.

I have received an incredible number of emails and messages this morning from my Israeli and American Jewish friends about how much Elon’s visit to Israel meant to them in terms of shining a light on the atrocities. The images alone were incredibly powerful for them. I would encourage anyone with an open mind to listen to the X Space that Elon held with Netanyahu in Israel, and read his posts carefully, before reaching any conclusions. For myself, as I have said before, I do not believe he is antisemitic - quite the opposite in fact.

I am also profoundly sympathetic to the plight of ordinary Palestinians. It has been great to see the recent videos of crowds in Gaza condemning Hamas and to hear the anti-Hamas statements from many Arab and Muslim leaders. And it has been awesome to see the many displays of Muslim/Jewish unity in Israel since October 7. I think important to always highlight those displays as that is the only path to a lasting peace.

Hopefully Gaza will be rebuilt and be more prosperous free of Hamas than it ever could have been under their corrupt rule. And I hope the people of Israel will eventually be able to live in peace and security.

And yes @atreidesmgmt is an investor in some of Elon’s companies so perhaps I am biased. Regardless, this is the last time that I will comment on this - going forward, I will be back to regularly scheduled programming on markets and technology mixed in with the occasional sports, video-gaming and SciFi/Fantasy commentary.

And?
Also, revenues? He's bleeding money.
It doesn't shock me that Netanyahu would cling to Musk, and that Musk would return the embrace.

I had the fortune to meet @elonmusk today in Israel.
1. I can confirm that any allegations that Elon is anti-Semitic are not only false but preposterous.
2. As I said to him in the meeting, I believe Elon can be a real force for good in helping rebuild Gaza for the post Hamas era for the betterment of the entire region. My understanding is Elon echoed that in his spaces chat with Prime Minister @netanyahu

The second biggest outside investor in X is Qatar, the principal supporter of Hamas.
You sure about that? Hamas is a U.S. designated terror organization, and the U.S. operates an 11,000 personnel air base in Qatar (Al Udeid Air Base).

Why is the U.S. propping up a despotic regime that supports Hamas?

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal - Regulatory filings show the Saudi prince moved almost 35 million Twitter shares through the Kingdom Holding Co., worth about $1.9 billion at the $54.20 per share sale price. That made him the “second-largest investor" in the new parent company.

And Jack Dorsey Twitter’s co-founder and former chief executive officer rolled over just more than 18 million shares, or about 2.4% of the public company, worth about $978 million at the merger price.

l6e0K0E.png

The second biggest outside investor in X is Qatar, the principal supporter of Hamas.
Going to need Conway Twitty and Gavin Baker’s thoughts before determining if this point is relevant.

You sure about that? Hamas is a U.S. designated terror organization, and the U.S. operates an 11,000 personnel air base in Qatar (Al Udeid Air Base).

Why is the U.S. propping up a despotic regime that supports Hamas?

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal - Regulatory filings show the Saudi prince moved almost 35 million Twitter shares through the Kingdom Holding Co., worth about $1.9 billion at the $54.20 per share sale price. That made him the “second-largest investor" in the new parent company.

And Jack Dorsey Twitter’s co-founder and former chief executive officer rolled over just more than 18 million shares, or about 2.4% of the public company, worth about $978 million at the merger price.

l6e0K0E.png
Nevermind. Qatar is dealing with the political wing of Hamas. They don’t “deal directly with” the militant wing of Hamas.

I’m relieved.

3 pages of people identifying themselves as both idiots and shills for main stream dem controlled media. You know how scared they are of Musk when the anti semite and racism claims start flying again.

3 pages of people identifying themselves as both idiots and shills for main stream dem controlled media. You know how scared they are of Musk when the anti semite and racism claims start flying again.

This part of Gavin Baker’s post seems particularly relevant and notice it goes completely unaddressed by the usual suspects.

“Many of the same media organizations who struggle to cover the conflict in Israel accurately have rushed to condemn Elon for antisemitism. These facts are related. It is easy for many in the media to condemn a comfortable foe like Elon who often challenges the media. This condemnation helps them to feel virtuous and inoculated from charges of antisemitism while they - or the media organization for which they work - have simultaneously engaged in reporting since Oct. 7 that has often ranged from merely biased to de facto antisemitism.”

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
I ask again, what was worse? What Elon said about the ADL being racist and voicing his opposition to this racism?

Or worldwide corporate media reporting that Israel targeted a hospital on the word of Hamas? (which later turned out to be completely false) Inflaming millions of muslims, for clicks and ad revenue dollars.

Why does no one ask the corporate media whether spreading vicious anti-semitic lies is worth their reputations?

Does no one care?

I ask again, what was worse? What Elon said about the ADL being racist and voicing his opposition to this racism?

Or worldwide corporate media reporting that Israel targeted a hospital on the word of Hamas? (which later turned out to be completely false) Inflaming millions of muslims, for clicks and ad revenue dollars.

Why does no one ask the corporate media whether spreading vicious anti-semitic lies is worth their reputations?

Does no one care?
It was explained to me that those misleading headlines weren't inflammatory because they qualified them by attributing them to Palestinians.

washing-hands-handwashing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT